Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

how is everyone?!

Posted by on Jan. 14, 2015 at 12:03 PM
  • 4 Replies
I haven't made any posts in several months cause my ttc journey was put on hold back in October. But I have been popping on here every now and then checking up on you ladies! I'm currently talking birth control tho help regulate some hormones but I'm going say I have 'forgotten' tho take it a few times just to see what will happen lol....so where are you in your ttc journey?!
by on Jan. 14, 2015 at 12:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
BryBrysmama
by Bronze Member on Jan. 14, 2015 at 12:18 PM
Hi I haven't been here since 2013. Baby dust to you all !.We aren't trying or preventing...Af was around Dec 29th. We bd On the 10th I think I'll test next Friday or Saturday.. any ladies going to test next week?
megandcailey08
by Member on Jan. 14, 2015 at 12:36 PM
I'm on cycle day 6 and impatient
CMLittle719
by Bronze Member on Jan. 14, 2015 at 12:41 PM

Hello! hope you get your BFP soon!! I am currently 16dpo and my period is now 3 days late! my tests have been very faint not dark at all. My DH and my gf think i am for sure because my period is never late. When I was 12dpo (this past saturday) I had cramping in legs, lower back,and some in uterus. thought for sure my period was here but nope!!! and I never get cramps without a period so we are hoping for our BFP very soon!!

seaturtle1
by Melissa on Jan. 14, 2015 at 12:53 PM

Feeling unsure I came to this group to learn all about what the female body does every month.  Only to find out my hubby and I had sex in what is called the fertile window.  Just learned about that part of ovulation to late.  My period is due either Friday or Monday.  I am 11 dpo and took a test but it was negative.  I have some weird symptoms going on pointing to being pregnant and the ladies say my chart looks great.  But with the negative and my cramping being a little more annoying I think Af is around the corner.  just wish I knew for sure one way or the other lol.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)