Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Does this happen to you?

Posted by on Jan. 14, 2015 at 1:24 PM
  • 39 Replies
I feel like my sex drive is completely gone!! It's frustrating because I don't want it to be but I have like next to no want for it! I feel like TTC is stressing us both out and while we don't have sex to TTC cuz it doesn't work that way it's still affecting it!
by on Jan. 14, 2015 at 1:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Callaly
by Member on Jan. 14, 2015 at 1:28 PM

Yes. Its stressing. We haven't had sex in about a week, when normally its AT LEAST every other day. We are both so tired. And Im stressed out because AF isn't here yet and still getting BFN :(

Hopeful_2_be
by Bronze Member on Jan. 14, 2015 at 1:30 PM
I never want it either! I use to want it all the time but my doc said that since i have pcos it would affect me wanting sex because it's messing with my hormones so bad. I feel like i just make myself do it just for the sole purpose of conceiving. I feel soo bad because dh doesn't even know how to handle it.
Dannimarie418
by Danielle on Jan. 14, 2015 at 1:31 PM
I had gotten to the point where I only wanted sex when we had to for timed intercourse with meds. Even then I didn't have the drive. :/
julieobug
by Julie on Jan. 14, 2015 at 1:33 PM
See we are normally like that! I am normally like a man and think about it allll the time and now meh

Quoting Callaly:

Yes. Its stressing. We haven't had sex in about a week, when normally its AT LEAST every other day. We are both so tired. And Im stressed out because AF isn't here yet and still getting BFN :(

julieobug
by Julie on Jan. 14, 2015 at 1:33 PM
I feel bad for Jill!

Quoting Hopeful_2_be: I never want it either! I use to want it all the time but my doc said that since i have pcos it would affect me wanting sex because it's messing with my hormones so bad. I feel like i just make myself do it just for the sole purpose of conceiving. I feel soo bad because dh doesn't even know how to handle it.
julieobug
by Julie on Jan. 14, 2015 at 1:34 PM
Yep the only time o feel like I don't just want to roll over and go to sleep and when we need to do a insem...I feel like such a poop head

Quoting Dannimarie418: I had gotten to the point where I only wanted sex when we had to for timed intercourse with meds. Even then I didn't have the drive. :/
Dannimarie418
by Danielle on Jan. 14, 2015 at 1:38 PM
I get it!

But it's weird cause now that I'm pregnant I very rarely want it! I used to be trying to everyday until ttc took over my life. But I'm also scared to have sex, I'm afraid it'll irritate my cervix and I'll bleed and panick thinking the worse. Lol it's probably a good mix of both!

Quoting julieobug: Yep the only time o feel like I don't just want to roll over and go to sleep and when we need to do a insem...I feel like such a poop head

Quoting Dannimarie418: I had gotten to the point where I only wanted sex when we had to for timed intercourse with meds. Even then I didn't have the drive. :/
Callaly
by Member on Jan. 14, 2015 at 1:39 PM

I am the exact same way. SO always comments on my high sex drive, even yesterday he looked at me and said "so I guess we should right?" I just looked at him and said "nope"

To be fair we are for the first time ever working opposite shifts so it makes things a little harder. I have no clue how we are going to BD this cycle if AF shows.

Quoting julieobug: See we are normally like that! I am normally like a man and think about it allll the time and now meh
Quoting Callaly:

Hopeful_2_be
by Bronze Member on Jan. 14, 2015 at 1:42 PM
Last night he said "you could act a little more enthusiastic." Lol Most of the time i'm like blah!

Quoting julieobug: I feel bad for Jill!

Quoting Hopeful_2_be: I never want it either! I use to want it all the time but my doc said that since i have pcos it would affect me wanting sex because it's messing with my hormones so bad. I feel like i just make myself do it just for the sole purpose of conceiving. I feel soo bad because dh doesn't even know how to handle it.
julieobug
by Julie on Jan. 14, 2015 at 2:14 PM
Yeah when I was pregnant with my boys I always had none the first trimester and then the second is like I got hit with a horny stick lol

Quoting Dannimarie418: I get it!

But it's weird cause now that I'm pregnant I very rarely want it! I used to be trying to everyday until ttc took over my life. But I'm also scared to have sex, I'm afraid it'll irritate my cervix and I'll bleed and panick thinking the worse. Lol it's probably a good mix of both!

Quoting julieobug: Yep the only time o feel like I don't just want to roll over and go to sleep and when we need to do a insem...I feel like such a poop head

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)