Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC and Possible Ovulation?!

Posted by on Jan. 14, 2015 at 7:30 PM
  • 2 Replies

So I've been keeping track of my cm every day, noting the color, texture and consistency every day since the week after the first day of my period. Yesterday, I didn't see any cm at all.. My cervix was high and moist, however, there were no real obvious signs of cm. Today, i went to the bathroom, wiped and BAM! A whole lotta stretchy, clear, slippery ewcm. My fiance and I have not BD'd since Sunday, so we're going to BD tonight. There should be PLENTY of cm. My only question is.. This ewcm came out of nowhere! So did I officially ovulate today or is it right around the corner? Im planning on BDing every day until the ewcm goes away. I've also been taking multivitamins, 400 mg of folic acid every day, 1200 mg of calcium, 50 grams of zinc everyday and I've really upped my water intake this month, so I feel pretty good at my chances of conceiving! 

What are y'alls thoughts?! :)

by on Jan. 14, 2015 at 7:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
kelly617
by Platinum Member on Jan. 14, 2015 at 8:50 PM

Everyone is different but I know for me I usually get EWCM a day or two before I ovulate

Good luck!

Mommy2B0521
by on Jan. 14, 2015 at 10:53 PM
I just took an opk test. The test line is faint, but it's there.. I guess I'll get my + in a few days and BD until then. Thanks for your response! :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)