Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New member want to introduce myself

Posted by on Jan. 20, 2015 at 1:26 AM
  • 3 Replies
Hi everyone! My name is Beth I am a proud and blessed mommy of one child from my first marriage. She is now 4 and from my first marriage. My now fiancée and I are trying to conceive our first child. But he has a very low sperm count we no we might be able to if ever so we've been trying even not married. He is amazing and wants to have more children of his own. He is great with my daughter so I know he will be wonderful at being daddy. He was on testosterone for awhile and still is suppose to take it but has lightened up as much as possible. Has anyone got pregnant while their SO was on or taking testosterone? Any advice as to what he or I can do would be awesome! I feel so bad for him it bothers him all the time to the point he ask if I'm sure I can love him if he can't give me the children I want. I say of course and I mean it! I would just have more puppies. Now my daughter is asking for a brother or sister and I think that hurts him too. It's only been 5 months and every time I get my period I see the look in his eyes. We had a false alarm in December I was over a week and half late. I think he was ready to start thinking of names but it was just holiday stress. So while it's only been 5 months to us it feels a life time already. I look forward to meeting y'all and getting to know your stories!
by on Jan. 20, 2015 at 1:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
krystalgem85
by Krystal on Jan. 20, 2015 at 7:06 AM

Welcome to the group everyone in here is very supportive. I have been try about 6 months here. 

julieobug
by Julie on Jan. 20, 2015 at 8:06 AM
Welcome! I look forward to getting to know you too! The girls here are very supportive and loving!

A bit about myself is I am Julie I was married before as well and have three beautiful boys from him but now my fiancé and I are trying to have another baby. It's a bit more complicated because she is a woman lol my best friend is our personal donor so we don't have to worry about paying for IUI or IVF just yet. This is our 6th cycle trying and we've had two losses in oct and nov of last year. I know it feels like a lifetime! I wouldn't be sane if it wasn't for the ladies in this group!
bethann9988
by New Member on Jan. 20, 2015 at 6:31 PM
Nice to meet you both!! Every month feels like a life time I'm finding out quickly! Best of lunch to you both!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)