Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

6 or 7dpo

Posted by on Jan. 20, 2015 at 9:51 AM
  • 13 Replies

FF says 6dpo but its possible that I ovulated on cd13 (day of temp dip)

Not feelin much of anything...tired for sure but I've got toddlers so thats not a reliable symptom :)
I have been having random weird stuff...I posted last night about a weird "cold" feeling in my throat...its gone now. The other day (saturday maybe?) I remember my boobs being pretty sore, but they seem okay now.

The only thing I notice today is I really don't have an appetite at all. I've been up for about 4 and a half hours and I haven't eaten anything and I am not hungry at all

How are you ladies doing today?

by on Jan. 20, 2015 at 9:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LibraBalance
by Megan on Jan. 20, 2015 at 9:59 AM
Ekk I can't wait for you to test lLol!

I'm nervous. Doctors appt at 2:30. Just a repeat u/s & schedule the d&c. DH couldn't go with me today, so i'm not lookihg forward to the u/s alone.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tlparker004
by Bronze Member on Jan. 20, 2015 at 10:02 AM
1 mom liked this
Well my well wishes will be with you Megan! Chin up girl. You're rainbow will be here soon.

Quoting LibraBalance: Ekk I can't wait for you to test lLol!

I'm nervous. Doctors appt at 2:30. Just a repeat u/s & schedule the d&c. DH couldn't go with me today, so i'm not lookihg forward to the u/s alone.
tlparker004
by Bronze Member on Jan. 20, 2015 at 10:03 AM
I'm 7 dpo max. I took a test, just posted. I would like for it to be bfp but I've had, what I'm sure is pms for awhile. Soooo I might be out.

Quoting kelly617:

FF says 6dpo but its possible that I ovulated on cd13 (day of temp dip)Not feelin much of anything...tired for sure but I've got toddlers so thats not a reliable symptom :)I have been having random weird stuff...I posted last night about a weird "cold" feeling in my throat...its gone now. The other day (saturday maybe?) I remember my boobs being pretty sore, but they seem okay now.The only thing I notice today is I really don't have an appetite at all. I've been up for about 4 and a half hours and I haven't eaten anything and I am not hungry at allHow are you ladies doing today?

kelly617
by Platinum Member on Jan. 20, 2015 at 11:16 AM

You're not out...you're only 7dpo!!

Quoting tlparker004: I'm 7 dpo max. I took a test, just posted. I would like for it to be bfp but I've had, what I'm sure is pms for awhile. Soooo I might be out.
Quoting kelly617:

FF says 6dpo but its possible that I ovulated on cd13 (day of temp dip)Not feelin much of anything...tired for sure but I've got toddlers so thats not a reliable symptom :)I have been having random weird stuff...I posted last night about a weird "cold" feeling in my throat...its gone now. The other day (saturday maybe?) I remember my boobs being pretty sore, but they seem okay now.The only thing I notice today is I really don't have an appetite at all. I've been up for about 4 and a half hours and I haven't eaten anything and I am not hungry at allHow are you ladies doing today?

tlparker004
by Bronze Member on Jan. 20, 2015 at 11:20 AM
I just tested in another post but I'm hoping the fact that October is the only month I don't want a baby (ds is in 10/19) will be the reason I get my bfp! Haha

Quoting kelly617:

You're not out...you're only 7dpo!!

Quoting tlparker004: I'm 7 dpo max. I took a test, just posted. I would like for it to be bfp but I've had, what I'm sure is pms for awhile. Soooo I might be out.

Quoting kelly617:

tluvsd2
by TONI on Jan. 20, 2015 at 11:20 AM
I AM EXCITED I REALLY HOPE AND PRAY U GET YOUR BFP SWEETY FX!!!:)))
wiccanlove92
by Silver Member on Jan. 20, 2015 at 11:20 AM

Currently 4 dpo and trying not to even think about what my body is doing because I know Im past ovulation but its too early for symptoms either way. Still temping but I wont start obsessing over any possible symptoms until right around 10 dpo when I know Im within a few days of being due for a visit from AF.

tlparker004
by Bronze Member on Jan. 20, 2015 at 11:22 AM
Haha I know that feeling. But I get such gnarly pms that I start symptom spotting, hoping it's pregnant hormones not period hormones!

Quoting wiccanlove92:

Currently 4 dpo and trying not to even think about what my body is doing because I know Im past ovulation but its too early for symptoms either way. Still temping but I wont start obsessing over any possible symptoms until right around 10 dpo when I know Im within a few days of being due for a visit from AF.

wiccanlove92
by Silver Member on Jan. 20, 2015 at 11:32 AM

Yup same here, funny part is when I have symptoms to obsess over 99.9% of the time its just pms. Its when I have no symptoms of either pregnancy or pms and suddenly cant remember for the life of me when AF is actually due to arrive that I should probably consider testing. With 6/7 pregnancies I had either a few very vague symptoms that could be any number of things or no symptoms at all except missing my period.

Quoting tlparker004: Haha I know that feeling. But I get such gnarly pms that I start symptom spotting, hoping it's pregnant hormones not period hormones!
Quoting wiccanlove92:

julieobug
by Julie on Jan. 20, 2015 at 12:22 PM
Cd9 today and insems start!! I'm so excited to see your BFP!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)