Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weird menstrual cycle....could this be the month?

Posted by on Jan. 20, 2015 at 3:25 PM
  • 2 Replies

I am not sure what is going on this month. My periods have been coming earlier and earlier over the last few months. This month I didn' t have any of my normal symptoms. As a matter of fact, my period was the last thing on my mind bc I hadn't had any warning signs it was coming. I finally started about 5 days late and still had no pms symptoms at all. My period was very light and lasted for about 4 days. Really, I had blood for 3 days and then some brown discharge the last 2 days. now that my period is over I am finally having my pms symptoms....weird!! DH and I aren't necessarily TTC, but we would be happy to welcome a new family member. I haven't taken a test yet, but I was hoping for feedback.

**Be yourself, everyone else is already taken**
by on Jan. 20, 2015 at 3:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
kelly617
by Platinum Member on Jan. 20, 2015 at 3:36 PM

If your period was light and "weird" I would test
its possible it was just heavy implantation bleeding

GOOD LUCK!

seaturtle1
by Melissa on Jan. 20, 2015 at 3:54 PM

All of my pms symptoms were days before my period.  And symptoms that were not normal to me.  Then my period came and they went away.  Once period came I had one heavy flow day.  The day 2 nothing.  Now days 3 and 4 it has decided to start spotting.  Non of this is normal for me at all.  I took a test but it was negative.  Good luck with what ever happens.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)