Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

who has used the dt VERIQUIK test ?

Posted by on Jan. 20, 2015 at 4:11 PM
  • 26 Replies
Just wondering who has used them and if they were accurate for ya ? How early did you get a bfp on them ? Have any indents or evaps ?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 20, 2015 at 4:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
momof1want1mor
by Jenny ;) on Jan. 20, 2015 at 4:14 PM
They sound familiar but where did you get them? I'm trying to think if Ive ever used them
tlparker004
by Bronze Member on Jan. 20, 2015 at 4:19 PM
They're the new DT test. They just came out here in Washington.
praying4baby985
by Silver Member on Jan. 20, 2015 at 4:19 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi! I may not be the best person to answer this because I'm in the middle of my 2ww and have gotten super faint positives for a few days so we will see what happens! (you can go see pics of mine in my posts)... BUT, I have found them to be very accurate, very early on. My last pregnancy, I got a SUPER faint BFP at 7dpo and it didn't show up on the FRER till days later. I was in fact pregnant (lost that baby :(  ) but I think they work great! Good luck doll!

FamilyFirst818
by on Jan. 20, 2015 at 4:19 PM
From Dollar tree , They are some what new

Quoting momof1want1mor: They sound familiar but where did you get them? I'm trying to think if Ive ever used them
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
FamilyFirst818
by on Jan. 20, 2015 at 4:20 PM
That's where I'm at is WA , I was told they are fairly new as well

Quoting tlparker004: They're the new DT test. They just came out here in Washington.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tlparker004
by Bronze Member on Jan. 20, 2015 at 4:21 PM
Really? I'm on Spokane !
tlparker004
by Bronze Member on Jan. 20, 2015 at 4:21 PM
Really? I'm on Spokane !
momof1want1mor
by Jenny ;) on Jan. 20, 2015 at 4:23 PM
1 mom liked this
Oh yeah Ive used them. Idk what I think about them because either I had three bad tests 3 days in a row or I had a chemical back in June. But I used them before and after that and they seemed to work good

Quoting FamilyFirst818: From Dollar tree , They are some what new

Quoting momof1want1mor: They sound familiar but where did you get them? I'm trying to think if Ive ever used them
FamilyFirst818
by on Jan. 20, 2015 at 4:24 PM
Im very sorry for your loss Mama , How many dpo are you when you first started taking them . I have been getting pos opks for a while now so I have no idea how many dpo I am and I am not able to temp exactly accurately because I am up abd down all night long . Good luck Baby dust:)

Quoting praying4baby985:

Hi! I may not be the best person to answer this because I'm in the middle of my 2ww and have gotten super faint positives for a few days so we will see what happens! (you can go see pics of mine in my posts)... BUT, I have found them to be very accurate, very early on. My last pregnancy, I got a SUPER faint BFP at 7dpo and it didn't show up on the FRER till days later. I was in fact pregnant (lost that baby :(  ) but I think they work great! Good luck doll!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
FamilyFirst818
by on Jan. 20, 2015 at 4:26 PM
Haha yes ma'am, We are actually waiting for Our apartment to be ready for our Move in On Feb 5th in Spokane , We used to live in south hill but had to go to California because my Father passed away and we just came back now the waiting game on our apartment:)

Quoting tlparker004: Really? I'm on Spokane !
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)