Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Eyes Please Ladies Wonfo hpt

Posted by on Jan. 20, 2015 at 6:08 PM
  • 26 Replies

So I know I am going to drive y'all nuts w me testing So I apologize in advance . These just came in the mail so I decided to use one , like I mentioned in my other post I have no.idea how many dpo I am . So its a guessing game lol .
The only reason why I am making another post is because when I add pics to my original post they are very small to see .

So tgis test has two lines and its more noticeable at the top and get lighter as it goes down this would be invalid or faulty test right ?

Can anyone tweak it as well . Thank you again Ladies
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 20, 2015 at 6:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mom2five87
by Jen on Jan. 20, 2015 at 6:14 PM
1 mom liked this
That's a tough one. I see the line but it looks weird :/
FamilyFirst818
by on Jan. 20, 2015 at 6:20 PM
Yep that's my dilemma lol , I need self control to not test everytime I use the bathroom

Quoting Mom2five87: That's a tough one. I see the line but it looks weird :/
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
julieobug
by Julie on Jan. 20, 2015 at 6:25 PM
2 moms liked this
I do see a line and it's goes all the way down buttttt the dye ran at the top. Wait til the morning (or try your hardest) and take one in the morning!
FamilyFirst818
by on Jan. 20, 2015 at 6:30 PM
Thank youJ Julie, I am going to try my hardest lol no promises though . The line def goes down and I understand what your saying about the top . Ugh Only I wpuld get these kind of tests lol

Quoting julieobug: I do see a line and it's goes all the way down buttttt the dye ran at the top. Wait til the morning (or try your hardest) and take one in the morning!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MysticRose81
by on Jan. 20, 2015 at 6:36 PM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

This is a tough one can't tell if the line goes all the way down or not good luck
Think it's just really light on the bottom take another one later ☺
Oregongirl40
by Silver Member on Jan. 20, 2015 at 6:37 PM
1 mom liked this

looks promising. I'd wait 48hrs and re-test. GL

FamilyFirst818
by on Jan. 20, 2015 at 6:53 PM
Thanks hun , I will def be testing I mean since I have 40 of these lol

Quoting MysticRose81:

Mobile Photo

This is a tough one can't tell if the line goes all the way down or not good luck
Think it's just really light on the bottom take another one later ☺
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
FamilyFirst818
by on Jan. 20, 2015 at 6:54 PM
Ty Doll , I will def be retesting

Quoting Oregongirl40:

looks promising. I'd wait 48hrs and re-test. GL

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
julieobug
by Julie on Jan. 20, 2015 at 7:13 PM
1 mom liked this
Yeah I know I'm the same way! Once I get close I want to poas all day

Quoting FamilyFirst818: Thank youJ Julie, I am going to try my hardest lol no promises though . The line def goes down and I understand what your saying about the top . Ugh Only I wpuld get these kind of tests lol

Quoting julieobug: I do see a line and it's goes all the way down buttttt the dye ran at the top. Wait til the morning (or try your hardest) and take one in the morning!
FamilyFirst818
by on Jan. 20, 2015 at 7:20 PM
No self control on my part . Then I want to drink everything to make me have to.poas and then realize dammit I just defeated my purpose by diluting it .

Quoting julieobug: Yeah I know I'm the same way! Once I get close I want to poas all day

Quoting FamilyFirst818: Thank youJ Julie, I am going to try my hardest lol no promises though . The line def goes down and I understand what your saying about the top . Ugh Only I wpuld get these kind of tests lol

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)