Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

wouldnt it be positive now?

Posted by on Jan. 20, 2015 at 8:00 PM
  • 5 Replies
My boobs are hurting. If that was a sign for you that you were pregnant when did you get your positive? Im about 7 or 7dpo and so far, the test have been negative. Im sad and defeated and just know im out this month.
by on Jan. 20, 2015 at 8:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
julieobug
by Julie on Jan. 20, 2015 at 8:05 PM
2 moms liked this
Unfortunately when we are TTC we tend to notice pms symtpoms that we never noticed before. Before we were TTC I never noticed my boobs hurt but now they hurt every tww >_< it's annoying. But also you are still very early for a BFP! Don't lose hope! Even if the boobs are a good sign (which they very well could be!!) you probably won't see a BFP for another couple days! Fx fx fx!!!
tonyanamelia
by Member on Jan. 20, 2015 at 8:16 PM
Yeah... I feel you. Because of my odd cycles, I'm either 7 days over my period start date or 7 days before my next period is due. Still no positive for me. Will see doctor next week if no positive and no AF.
anandeemommy88
by Bronze Member on Jan. 20, 2015 at 8:29 PM
Theve been hurting in my 2ww. Just every month i think, maybe this time it means something different. I just didnt know if they hurt because u were prego then you would get a test soon, like that day or the next. If that makes sense? Lol

Quoting julieobug: Unfortunately when we are TTC we tend to notice pms symtpoms that we never noticed before. Before we were TTC I never noticed my boobs hurt but now they hurt every tww >_< it's annoying. But also you are still very early for a BFP! Don't lose hope! Even if the boobs are a good sign (which they very well could be!!) you probably won't see a BFP for another couple days! Fx fx fx!!!
tryingfor7
by Amber on Jan. 20, 2015 at 8:44 PM
7dpo??? Wayyy too early yet! You def are still in!!
julieobug
by Julie on Jan. 20, 2015 at 8:46 PM
The earliest I ever even had a hint of a line was 9dpo and that's purely science. Inplantation happens between 6-12 dpo and the hcg takes a few days to build up to get a BFP but in the mean time you could feel the effects of the hcg before you get a BFP. So you could be prego!

Quoting anandeemommy88: Theve been hurting in my 2ww. Just every month i think, maybe this time it means something different. I just didnt know if they hurt because u were prego then you would get a test soon, like that day or the next. If that makes sense? Lol

Quoting julieobug: Unfortunately when we are TTC we tend to notice pms symtpoms that we never noticed before. Before we were TTC I never noticed my boobs hurt but now they hurt every tww >_< it's annoying. But also you are still very early for a BFP! Don't lose hope! Even if the boobs are a good sign (which they very well could be!!) you probably won't see a BFP for another couple days! Fx fx fx!!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)