Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

anyone else ????

Posted by on Jan. 20, 2015 at 10:21 PM
  • 7 Replies
So were supposed to bd tonight and wellhubby has just pissed me off and got me super annoyed and I dont even want to sleep in bed with him anyone else have this problem?
by on Jan. 20, 2015 at 10:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
countryblonde
by on Jan. 20, 2015 at 10:29 PM
Lol well not tonight but I totally know what you mean. It's happened to me before!

Quoting 2MommyMI: So were supposed to bd tonight and wellhubby has just pissed me off and got me super annoyed and I dont even want to sleep in bed with him anyone else have this problem?
Mommy2B0521
by on Jan. 20, 2015 at 10:36 PM

We're not even married yet, we're engaged and I know what you mean. Sometimes I feel like telling him to go sleep on the damn couch and fuck off, but I just bite my tongue, get on FaceBook, call and vent to a friend or watch a movie or something by myself. I just ignore him... however, the tension tends to stick around for a day or two.. sometimes three, so I try to let him off the hook and not make a big deal about it..

Gl

txmomw2
by Member on Jan. 20, 2015 at 11:30 PM
Yep know those nights well. And my dh is one of the good ones. Although the bonus to fights is make up sex!
2MommyMI
by Bronze Member on Jan. 21, 2015 at 9:46 AM
Im glad im not alone

Quoting countryblonde: Lol well not tonight but I totally know what you mean. It's happened to me before!

Quoting 2MommyMI: So were supposed to bd tonight and wellhubby has just pissed me off and got me super annoyed and I dont even want to sleep in bed with him anyone else have this problem?
2MommyMI
by Bronze Member on Jan. 21, 2015 at 9:54 AM
Ya I wish I could let him off the hook but he just kerps pissing me off

Quoting Mommy2B0521:

We're not even married yet, we're engaged and I know what you mean. Sometimes I feel like telling him to go sleep on the damn couch and fuck off, but I just bite my tongue, get on FaceBook, call and vent to a friend or watch a movie or something by myself. I just ignore him... however, the tension tends to stick around for a day or two.. sometimes three, so I try to let him off the hook and not make a big deal about it..

Gl

2MommyMI
by Bronze Member on Jan. 21, 2015 at 10:00 AM
Haha make up sex never happens cause I cant even stand him to be near me

Quoting txmomw2: Yep know those nights well. And my dh is one of the good ones. Although the bonus to fights is make up sex!
txmomw2
by Member on Jan. 21, 2015 at 12:11 PM
We work it out pretty quickly. Both of us were in previous very bad marriages and we learned what we didn't want to live mad, sad, anger and defeated all the time. Also makes it easier to appreciate what we have.

Quoting 2MommyMI: Haha make up sex never happens cause I cant even stand him to be near me

Quoting txmomw2: Yep know those nights well. And my dh is one of the good ones. Although the bonus to fights is make up sex!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)