Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Temps ??? how

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2015 at 12:06 AM
  • 8 Replies
Okay someone teach me to do Temps
by on Jan. 31, 2015 at 12:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
rainbowM0Mof2
by Ashley on Jan. 31, 2015 at 12:12 AM
Take it orally as soon as you wake up before you do anything else. Fertility friend has tutorials on what the fluctuations mean.
kdtmartin
by Silver Member on Jan. 31, 2015 at 12:13 AM
So how do I know when I o
4ever_a_memory
by Casey on Jan. 31, 2015 at 7:11 PM
You can take your temps with a basil body thermometer every morning before sit up go peed anything. They can be taken orally (not recommended cause if you breath through your mouth in Ur sleep it messes it up) vaginally or rectally. Your temperature will rise after you have ovulated and after a couple months you should be able to see a pattern on when you o during your cycle.

Quoting kdtmartin: So how do I know when I o
mamatink7
by Franceska on Jan. 31, 2015 at 7:30 PM

you prove you o by taking temps EVERY MORNING BEFORE ROLLING OUT OF BED/ 3 hours straight laying down sleep. lower temps for AF temps start rising then you get a surge with temps up 3 days; it will show you o'd day before surge..check out my charts. it is the best way to prove you o'd. amazing to see it come together before your eyes. how much have you charted so far?? 

CMLittle719
by Bronze Member on Jan. 31, 2015 at 8:31 PM

I take mine vaginally.. I heard its best way and such.. Before you get up to go to bathroom or anything. I just stick it up there wait for the beep then document it on an app. It will chart your temps and it will show a pattern with each cycle to better show your O date and if you ae prego.

kelly617
by Platinum Member on Jan. 31, 2015 at 8:44 PM

During your cycle from AF until O day your temps will be lower due to the lower progesterone
usually on O day (not always though) there will be a dip...
you'll know that you have ovulated when you see a spike in temp and then it stays higher for at least three days

seaturtle1
by Melissa on Jan. 31, 2015 at 9:11 PM

I will add it is best to take your temps at the same time .  If not it will mess up your chart.

wiccanlove92
by Bronze Member on Feb. 1, 2015 at 4:13 AM

You wanna wake up at the same time every morning and take your temp before you do anything else then record it in the app. When your temps confirm ovulation FF will give you crosshairs. After a few months youll start to notice a pattern in when you O and how long your luteal phase is.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)