• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Positive pregnancy test?

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2015 at 12:17 PM
  • 8 Replies

Mobile Photo

So I bought a few cheap pregnancy test because I didn't really think id be pregnant, and I got this. But I also got 2 negatives on the other tests. Has anyone experienced faulty positives with these types of pregnancy test? I read in the time frame and everything. I'm going To retest with a better pregnant test soon.
by on Jan. 31, 2015 at 12:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Mrs-cat-pants
by New Member on Jan. 31, 2015 at 1:20 PM
Bump
glitterdll87
by Member on Jan. 31, 2015 at 1:25 PM

i would say it is cause it also has color but to i am not sure i use those all the time an they are pretty good !

Mrs-cat-pants
by New Member on Jan. 31, 2015 at 1:40 PM

Quoting glitterdll87:

i would say it is cause it also has color but to i am not sure i use those all the time an they are pretty good !

Mamasluvin
by on Jan. 31, 2015 at 1:59 PM

Like the previous lady said...it has color..but...it looks runny...so I am just not sure.

FutureCooper118
by Kylie on Jan. 31, 2015 at 2:06 PM
I think those tests have been known to be faulty sometimes. What other tests? When were they taken? Same urine sample? If not then maybe you weren't holding long enough for it to build up. Gl and definitely retest in a few days.
kelly617
by Platinum Member on Jan. 31, 2015 at 2:26 PM

When is your period do? Are you late??

I wouldn't trust that line...these tests are not sensitive at all...ladies usually don't get dark lines on this test until they are about 5wks along

texasmama_2
by Bronze Member on Jan. 31, 2015 at 2:35 PM
I'm with Kelly, I have never had good luck with those tests. With my youngest AF was almost 2 weeks late before it showed a positive. I would test again with a different brand.
tisha999
by Silver Member on Jan. 31, 2015 at 2:45 PM
When u had tooken the pic was the test still running ?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)