Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

....HELP! PLEASE!!!

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2015 at 5:16 PM
  • 13 Replies
I just went to the bathroom.. And I have THE hugest glob of white sticky thick cm.. I have NEVER in my life experienced this.. I was supposed to start my period today (for a perfect cycle) and I have hardly any signs of it coming.. Just slight cramping in uterus and lower back. Id take a picture of my cm but its gross, theres so much.. I'm usually bone dry right now.. What's going on???!!!
by on Jan. 31, 2015 at 5:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mommy2B0521
by on Jan. 31, 2015 at 5:19 PM
And clear ewcm...?!?!?!
Mommy2B0521
by on Jan. 31, 2015 at 5:19 PM
Its like a booger.. Tmi sorry
klandis0629
by Bronze Member on Jan. 31, 2015 at 6:06 PM
Have you tested??? Good luck!!!
Mommy2B0521
by on Jan. 31, 2015 at 6:06 PM
1 mom liked this

Omg, omg, omg! :)) It's crazy that you had the same thing! My af was due today, I haven't tested yet. I'm going to wait a day or two more. I don't want to buy a test and then start that day! Lol. And let me know!! FX for you too! :D

Quoting Oxana23:

I had the same thing yesterday and I am due for AF tomorrow! Good Luck! Have you tested?? I am waiting to be late and then I will! :) FX your pregnant!!! :D

Mommy2B0521
by on Jan. 31, 2015 at 6:07 PM
1 mom liked this

Not yet, I'm waiting until Monday. I don't want to buy a test too soon and start af. Thanks, btw. :)

Quoting klandis0629: Have you tested??? Good luck!!!

LibraBalance
by Megan on Jan. 31, 2015 at 6:15 PM
You should test! I don't know how you can wait lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommy2B0521
by on Jan. 31, 2015 at 6:18 PM

I don't want to get my hopes up, then find out I'm not and be upset :/ The thing is though.. I have hardly any symptoms.. I just cramp in my uterus and back here and there when I get up and walk around some. A few days ago however, I was having spells of uncontrollable crying.. I mean to the point my nose was running like a faucet.. I felt so emotional and I couldn't control it. I cried about nothing, and that was really uncommon for me too.. I never get like that before my period. But I will test either tomorrow or Monday :)

Quoting LibraBalance: You should test! I don't know how you can wait lol

julieobug
by Julie on Jan. 31, 2015 at 6:25 PM
1 mom liked this
I could not wait! But I poas all the time lol I'm 7dpo now and I haven't poas in over a week and I'm so proud of myself! Good luck!!!!
LibraBalance
by Megan on Jan. 31, 2015 at 6:26 PM
Good luck!

Quoting Mommy2B0521:

I don't want to get my hopes up, then find out I'm not and be upset :/ The thing is though.. I have hardly any symptoms.. I just cramp in my uterus and back here and there when I get up and walk around some. A few days ago however, I was having spells of uncontrollable crying.. I mean to the point my nose was running like a faucet.. I felt so emotional and I couldn't control it. I cried about nothing, and that was really uncommon for me too.. I never get like that before my period. But I will test either tomorrow or Monday :)

Quoting LibraBalance: You should test! I don't know how you can wait lol

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tluvsd2
by TONI on Jan. 31, 2015 at 7:44 PM
1 mom liked this
GOOD LUCK I HOPE IT'S A BFP FOR U!!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)