Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I just stop by to say hello and wish you all Baby Dust

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2015 at 8:22 PM
  • 11 Replies
4 moms liked this

I hope that all of you who are still fighting for tha bfp may get it this month!

fingers crossedbaby dust

by on Jan. 31, 2015 at 8:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
hypnautica
by Jennifer on Feb. 1, 2015 at 12:29 PM
1 mom liked this

Bump for others to see :)

mamatink7
by Franceska on Feb. 1, 2015 at 12:35 PM

thank you much!! how are you doing? we are out this month (posted about it) but just puts us closer to IUI now. 

julieobug
by Julie on Feb. 1, 2015 at 12:36 PM
Thank you!!! How are you doing?
Pukity
by on Feb. 1, 2015 at 6:59 PM

I'm sorry to hear that you are out this month.  is the IUI too expensive or is it covered by insurance? I have read many stories of success at the first shot with IUI.

Quoting mamatink7:

thank you much!! how are you doing? we are out this month (posted about it) but just puts us closer to IUI now. 

Pukity
by on Feb. 1, 2015 at 7:01 PM

I'm doing pretty well, with a lot of energy, on my cd6 of my second month on B/c to regulate hormones, my dr increased metformin to 800mg per day.  once this cycle end I hope I can restart TTc next month and hopefully get my bfp for a december baby

Quoting mamatink7:

Pukity
by on Feb. 1, 2015 at 7:01 PM

Thanks hun. how are you doing?

Quoting hypnautica:

Bump for others to see :)

Pukity
by on Feb. 1, 2015 at 7:02 PM

good, wanting this month to fly so I can restart TTC next month. praying for a December babyy

Quoting julieobug: Thank you!!! How are you doing?

mamatink7
by Franceska on Feb. 1, 2015 at 7:09 PM
Not covered but less expensive than the shots. 450$ IUI. It will be probably with 4th round of Femara so higher chance also. This was just 2nd round. Just disappointed since things finally coming together I guess

Quoting Pukity:

I'm sorry to hear that you are out this month.  is the IUI too expensive or is it covered by insurance? I have read many stories of success at the first shot with IUI.

Quoting mamatink7:

mamatink7
by Franceska on Feb. 1, 2015 at 7:14 PM
1 mom liked this
That would be so great! Yes RE upped my metformin starting Dec to 500 4x a day! OB upped it 2x to 3x a day. It is helping so much. I wanted this month bad cause due during October which is his mom's bday. Hey..we can't be picky can we?? Been TTC to long to be choosy.

Quoting Pukity:

I'm doing pretty well, with a lot of energy, on my cd6 of my second month on B/c to regulate hormones, my dr increased metformin to 800mg per day.  once this cycle end I hope I can restart TTc next month and hopefully get my bfp for a december baby

Quoting mamatink7:

Pukity
by on Feb. 3, 2015 at 9:08 AM

ooohh glad that metformin is helping, well yes, we canĀ“t be choosy when we have been TTC for so long. Baby dust for you hun and best of luck with IUI

Quoting mamatink7: That would be so great! Yes RE upped my metformin starting Dec to 500 4x a day! OB upped it 2x to 3x a day. It is helping so much. I wanted this month bad cause due during October which is his mom's bday. Hey..we can't be picky can we?? Been TTC to long to be choosy.
Quoting Pukity:

Quoting mamatink7:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)