Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Haven't been here for awhile. I need yalls eyes and thoughts. please!!

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2015 at 9:44 PM
  • 9 Replies

Mobile Photo

I know there's no vertical line. I circled something that I saw and couldn't figure out what it is.

It's a slanted horizontal line at the bottom of the circle. Could make it an invalid test?

We're not currently TTC, so I'm not trying to sound like I'm talking myself out of a negative lol I just need to know if I can trust this test.

Thank, ladies!
by on Jan. 31, 2015 at 9:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
julieobug
by Julie on Jan. 31, 2015 at 9:54 PM
I would consider that invalid. Besides that a lot of us in here don't trust any type of blue dye tests
Hopeful_2_be
by Bronze Member on Jan. 31, 2015 at 9:56 PM
That's funny cuz i took the same test 2 days ago and it was exactly like that but i just thought my eyes had begun to see lines everywhere lol I have no idea what it is!
kelly617
by Platinum Member on Jan. 31, 2015 at 10:01 PM

I don't trust the blue dye tests at all...I got two very visible false positives 

I agree with Julie...i would say its invalid since that doesn't seem like where a line should be at all...maybe someone messed up at the factory putting it together

corpswife523
by on Jan. 31, 2015 at 10:01 PM
For some reason the only ones in this town are blue dye.

We only have dollar stores and a brookshires.

The last ones I used were pink/red dye, with ds.

Quoting julieobug: I would consider that invalid. Besides that a lot of us in here don't trust any type of blue dye tests
corpswife523
by on Jan. 31, 2015 at 10:03 PM
When I was pregnant with ds I used red dye but those came in a "TTC package".

The only ones I can find are blue :/

Quoting kelly617:

I don't trust the blue dye tests at all...I got two very visible false positives 

I agree with Julie...i would say its invalid since that doesn't seem like where a line should be at all...maybe someone messed up at the factory putting it together

corpswife523
by on Jan. 31, 2015 at 11:04 PM
To me it looks like the test was put together wrong. I guess I'll take the other one tomorrow and hope for something normal. Lol

Quoting Hopeful_2_be: That's funny cuz i took the same test 2 days ago and it was exactly like that but i just thought my eyes had begun to see lines everywhere lol I have no idea what it is!
Hopeful_2_be
by Bronze Member on Feb. 1, 2015 at 12:44 AM
Lol.. Good luck!!

Quoting corpswife523: To me it looks like the test was put together wrong. I guess I'll take the other one tomorrow and hope for something normal. Lol

Quoting Hopeful_2_be: That's funny cuz i took the same test 2 days ago and it was exactly like that but i just thought my eyes had begun to see lines everywhere lol I have no idea what it is!
wiccanlove92
by Bronze Member on Feb. 1, 2015 at 12:57 AM

Yeah Id definitely say its invalid. Good luck getting a normal test

corpswife523
by on Feb. 1, 2015 at 1:19 AM

Thanks, the only other test I have is the one that came with this one. 

Quoting wiccanlove92:

Yeah Id definitely say its invalid. Good luck getting a normal test

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)