Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

digital should be higher

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2015 at 10:13 PM
  • 33 Replies
I ovulated the 13 or 14, i took a digital a few days ago and it said 1-2 weeks, i just took another one and it still says 1-2 weeks, shouldnt it be 2-3 weeks now?

The 28th was 2 weeks past ovulation
by on Jan. 31, 2015 at 10:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LibraBalance
by Megan on Jan. 31, 2015 at 10:30 PM
Can you call your doctor and get blood work done this week? I've seen all your posts, and you are going to drive youself crazy hun! I think everything is just fine :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
anandeemommy88
by Bronze Member on Jan. 31, 2015 at 10:33 PM
Yes i know I will. And no, cause they dont see you til 13 weeks :(

Quoting LibraBalance: Can you call your doctor and get blood work done this week? I've seen all your posts, and you are going to drive youself crazy hun! I think everything is just fine :)
Mom2five87
by Jen on Jan. 31, 2015 at 10:33 PM
With my last pregnancy it still said 2-3 when it should have said 3+ by then and I was pregnant with TWINS. So my levels should have been extra high. It really just varies. I'm sure everything is fine :)
LibraBalance
by Megan on Jan. 31, 2015 at 10:35 PM
even if you tell them you feel like there's a problem?

Quoting anandeemommy88: Yes i know I will. And no, cause they dont see you til 13 weeks :(

Quoting LibraBalance: Can you call your doctor and get blood work done this week? I've seen all your posts, and you are going to drive youself crazy hun! I think everything is just fine :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
anandeemommy88
by Bronze Member on Jan. 31, 2015 at 10:37 PM
Im not sure cause ive never really had a problem. On monday i think i might call and ask.

Quoting LibraBalance: even if you tell them you feel like there's a problem?

Quoting anandeemommy88: Yes i know I will. And no, cause they dont see you til 13 weeks :(

anandeemommy88
by Bronze Member on Jan. 31, 2015 at 10:39 PM
So maybe its twins ;) just kidding. Worrying sooo much more this time

Quoting Mom2five87: With my last pregnancy it still said 2-3 when it should have said 3+ by then and I was pregnant with TWINS. So my levels should have been extra high. It really just varies. I'm sure everything is fine :)
LibraBalance
by Megan on Jan. 31, 2015 at 10:41 PM
I think that's a good idea :)

When did you get your bfp?

Quoting anandeemommy88: Im not sure cause ive never really had a problem. On monday i think i might call and ask.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
anandeemommy88
by Bronze Member on Jan. 31, 2015 at 10:43 PM
A week ago. Af was due this past monday or tues.

Quoting LibraBalance: I think that's a good idea :)

Quoting anandeemommy88: Im not sure cause ive never really had a problem. On monday i think i might call and ask.

LibraBalance
by Megan on Jan. 31, 2015 at 10:46 PM
You're still really early! I'll keep you in my prayers. Keep us updated.

Quoting anandeemommy88: A week ago. Af was due this past monday or tues.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
anandeemommy88
by Bronze Member on Jan. 31, 2015 at 10:48 PM
Thanks !! Im just worrying. Ive been crampy, but i know that can be normal and keep telling myself its cause the bean is growing :)

Quoting LibraBalance: You're still really early! I'll keep you in my prayers. Keep us updated.

Quoting anandeemommy88: A week ago. Af was due this past monday or tues.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)