Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Changed my chart...(couple questions...chart in comments)

Posted by on Feb. 4, 2015 at 7:19 AM
  • 11 Replies
I had thought the memory on my thermometer was right when it said 98.6...but it showed the exact same thing this morning and my temp was 97.3.

So I have a question. What is triphasic? What makes the chart triphasic? Annnd of course...does this look good still?
by on Feb. 4, 2015 at 7:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
hkmiller
by Bronze Member on Feb. 4, 2015 at 7:19 AM

Mobile Photo

julieobug
by Julie on Feb. 4, 2015 at 7:38 AM
Do you temp orally? The memory on my thermometer didn't always work lol and when you temp orally it can make your temps crazy but you're still well over you cover line so it looks good.
hkmiller
by Bronze Member on Feb. 4, 2015 at 8:02 AM
Yeah I temp orally. My only problem was that the memory threw me off! I'm just coming across a few words that I have trouble understanding lol. I got the dip I was waiting on...but it freaked me out a bit. Lol!

Quoting julieobug: Do you temp orally? The memory on my thermometer didn't always work lol and when you temp orally it can make your temps crazy but you're still well over you cover line so it looks good.
julieobug
by Julie on Feb. 4, 2015 at 8:06 AM
Oh and triphastic is when there is three sustained temperater shifts within a chart AF temps/pre o temps and 1-6or 9 dpo usually and then it goes higher from there and stay up til either AF come or a BFP

Oops I meant two shifts but it's three different levels!!
kelly617
by Platinum Member on Feb. 4, 2015 at 8:06 AM

Yesterday could have been implantation...right time frame

a triphasic chart is where you have 2 visible thermal shifts...one at ovulation and then another obvious shift after implantation

your chart looks good!

hkmiller
by Bronze Member on Feb. 4, 2015 at 8:13 AM
Ohhkay that makes sense. I've looked it up and all the definitions seemed so technical...so I kept looking at mine to see if that was what I had and I couldn't figure it out lol!
Thank you so much for your Help :) darn newbie charter :p

Quoting julieobug: Oh and triphastic is when there is three sustained temperater shifts within a chart AF temps/pre o temps and 1-6or 9 dpo usually and then it goes higher from there and stay up til either AF come or a BFP

julieobug
by Julie on Feb. 4, 2015 at 8:15 AM
Kelly is right too yesterday may have been inplantation :))

Quoting hkmiller: Ohhkay that makes sense. I've looked it up and all the definitions seemed so technical...so I kept looking at mine to see if that was what I had and I couldn't figure it out lol!
Thank you so much for your Help :) darn newbie charter :p

Quoting julieobug: Oh and triphastic is when there is three sustained temperater shifts within a chart AF temps/pre o temps and 1-6or 9 dpo usually and then it goes higher from there and stay up til either AF come or a BFP

hkmiller
by Bronze Member on Feb. 4, 2015 at 8:15 AM
I've read that implantation is a one day dip...and mine was two days...but I think I'm looking too much into it lol! I thought yesterday could have been. I cramped like crazy yesterday...and still a bit crampy today. I hate this waiting lol!

Quoting kelly617:

Yesterday could have been implantation...right time frame a triphasic chart is where you have 2 visible thermal shifts...one at ovulation and then another obvious shift after implantationyour chart looks good!

kelly617
by Platinum Member on Feb. 4, 2015 at 8:28 AM

its not an exact science
with this pregnancy my dip was one day
i didn't have a dip at all with my youngest
and with my loss I had a two day dip

Quoting hkmiller: I've read that implantation is a one day dip...and mine was two days...but I think I'm looking too much into it lol! I thought yesterday could have been. I cramped like crazy yesterday...and still a bit crampy today. I hate this waiting lol!
Quoting kelly617:

Yesterday could have been implantation...right time frame a triphasic chart is where you have 2 visible thermal shifts...one at ovulation and then another obvious shift after implantationyour chart looks good!

hkmiller
by Bronze Member on Feb. 4, 2015 at 8:38 AM
Well I figured it could go either way. I usually refer to my TCOYF book...but being in college...medical terminology takes 99.9% of my time lol!

Quoting kelly617:

its not an exact sciencewith this pregnancy my dip was one dayi didn't have a dip at all with my youngestand with my loss I had a two day dip

Quoting hkmiller: I've read that implantation is a one day dip...and mine was two days...but I think I'm looking too much into it lol! I thought yesterday could have been. I cramped like crazy yesterday...and still a bit crampy today. I hate this waiting lol!

Quoting kelly617:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)