Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

LOTS OF BAD NEWS, I'm Heartbroken.

Posted by on Feb. 4, 2015 at 10:49 AM
  • 22 Replies
Well yesterday the day me and DH decided to just have lots of DTD and not track anything this cycle so we may get pregnant. He was laid off work which means we lost our insurance ( so I won't be going to the doc to get check out). Also I have to go back to work. Which means I have to find and pay for child care. Very expensive. We only have dhs this week paycheck (and a little in savings),till he finds work again. Also our brakes in our old car just went out when we were all out in the car yesterday! Brake fluid isn't working. Its the only car we havešŸ˜­.. Our whole world is falling a part so no more TTC till we are stable again. We need prayers and good wishes bad right now. I'm heartbroken and trying to emotionally hold it together for me and DH.
by on Feb. 4, 2015 at 10:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tluvsd2
by TONI on Feb. 4, 2015 at 10:57 AM
OOOO NOOO BLESS YOUR HEART IM SOOOO SORRY WE R N THE SAME SUTUATION GOD I FEEL YOUR PAIN SWEETY PRAYING FOR U BOTH ((((BIG BIG HUGSā¤))))
tuckermum
by Crysta on Feb. 4, 2015 at 10:59 AM
1 mom liked this
I will be praying for you. Im so sorry I hope things turn around soon for ya'll. hugs. Just remember all this happening is temporary things will get better some way or another. It may not be how you expect. I have had to tell myself this a lot this past year we bought a restaurant last june so it was pretty rough for a while.
Lollypeg9896
by Gold Member on Feb. 4, 2015 at 11:10 AM
1 mom liked this
Oh no! I'm sorry hun, sometimes life can really come down hard on you but hopefully it's just a small bump in the road and things will get better soon. Prayers and best wishes.
mamatink7
by Franceska on Feb. 4, 2015 at 11:21 AM

im soooooo sorry you are going through this. fx things will come together very quickly. too bad you werent closer cause i could watch your LO. hugs and prayers things better soon

we arent in same situation but DH is being a butt head right now saying this RE is our last chance no matter what babies or not...other day he was so excited and talking about when to make appt for RE to do his SA & 1st IUI. im down about it but hoping he gets over this attitude and bad mood very soon. 

rainbowM0Mof2
by Ashley on Feb. 4, 2015 at 11:37 AM
Have you looked for work from home?
MarriedMyPrince
by on Feb. 4, 2015 at 12:07 PM
Yes. I did for a long time. A while back. But found nothing worth while.

Quoting rainbowM0Mof2: Have you looked for work from home?
Mom2five87
by Jen on Feb. 4, 2015 at 12:09 PM
1 mom liked this
Oh wow. So sorry. Hope things get better for you soon.
MarriedMyPrince
by on Feb. 4, 2015 at 12:09 PM
I went through this with my DH for a long time. Before we agreed to TTC for real and stick too it. Sorry I hope your DH comes around and keeps his agreement on having another baby. Its emotionally tormenting when both partners aren't on the same page 100%.

Quoting mamatink7:

im soooooo sorry you are going through this. fx things will come together very quickly. too bad you werent closer cause i could watch your LO. hugs and prayers things better soon

we arent in same situation but DH is being a butt head right now saying this RE is our last chance no matter what babies or not...other day he was so excited and talking about when to make appt for RE to do his SA & 1st IUI. im down about it but hoping he gets over this attitude and bad mood very soon. 

MarriedMyPrince
by on Feb. 4, 2015 at 12:11 PM
((BIG HUGS)) for you as well hon. I hope our situation get better soon. So we can get our life back and get back TTC

Quoting tluvsd2: OOOO NOOO BLESS YOUR HEART IM SOOOO SORRY WE R N THE SAME SUTUATION GOD I FEEL YOUR PAIN SWEETY PRAYING FOR U BOTH ((((BIG BIG HUGSā¤))))
Diamonds62009
by Gold Member on Feb. 4, 2015 at 1:06 PM

awww im so sorry hun.. i hope you guys get back on your feet and get back to ttc soon 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)