Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

doctors. low estrogen

Posted by on Feb. 4, 2015 at 4:06 PM
  • 7 Replies
I went to the doctors today, but seen a different doctor and not my own. While I was there I asked about my blood work I had done. (blood work done on first day of my cycle) The doctor told me that my estrogen is low and everything else is normal, and there was a note saying to send a request to a fertility doctor.
He said it just could be because my period was irregular and not to worry.

Don't worry, really don't worry, my husband is about to get a god dam reversal which costs thousands of Fn dollars and something might be wrong with me, but don't worry!!!!!!!

Is what I wanted to scream.
One the way home I asked my husband if maybe we should put his surgery on hold, he just said no, and we'll figure it out.

I'm sure it's nothing, but just not what I want to hear.

Does anyone else have low estrogen? What did your doctor do for you??
by on Feb. 4, 2015 at 4:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
julieobug
by Julie on Feb. 4, 2015 at 4:12 PM
1 mom liked this

UUUGHHH thats super annoying when the doc wont give you a answer but just saying don't worry!  thats immpossible!

JCplus1
by Silver Member on Feb. 4, 2015 at 4:13 PM
Hoping it's just because my period was irregular. If not, hopefully an "easy" fix.
julieobug
by Julie on Feb. 4, 2015 at 4:32 PM
I hope so!

Quoting JCplus1: Hoping it's just because my period was irregular. If not, hopefully an "easy" fix.
JCplus1
by Silver Member on Feb. 4, 2015 at 4:35 PM
Internet:
Younger women, under age 40, with low estrogen can experience early menopause resulting in hot flashes and night sweats. Fatigue is a common complaint associated the condition. Women report forgetfulness, insomnia, lack of sexual desire and painful intercourse when estrogen levels are low or begin to decline. Irregular menstruation or lack of menstruation occurs. Bladder infections and headaches might occur. Mood changes that lead to crying, feelings of depression and irritability are also symptoms.

I haven't found "cures" yet.

I know I know. Don't believe what u read on the Internet.
JCplus1
by Silver Member on Feb. 4, 2015 at 5:02 PM
So I've read on here about some woman taking clomid. I just found out what that is for!

JCplus1
by Silver Member on Feb. 5, 2015 at 3:23 PM
Does anyone else have low estrogen??
If so, what did the doctor do for you?
Peterrabbit
by Bronze Member on Feb. 5, 2015 at 3:48 PM
I was told that I have high estrogen.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)