Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

just a little update on me finally made it to the gynocologist!

Posted by on Feb. 4, 2015 at 8:24 PM
  • 9 Replies
1 mom liked this
Well ladies I finally got to see my gynocologist and I'm not pregnant but she said she's going to do everything she can to get me pregnant ! She wants me to start prenatal vitamins as soon as possible and she wants me to start tracking my cycles she's also giving me an ultrasound and tons of blood work to see how far along my pcos is I'm very excited have to get all her orders for ultrasound and blood work done before I go back Feb 18th to go over the results of my pap smear and all my test then I will update again!

I'm not real sure how the temp thing goes or how to use opks so any advice will be helpful please!

by on Feb. 4, 2015 at 8:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
LibraBalance
by Megan on Feb. 4, 2015 at 8:33 PM

Can I have your OBs number, lol! Sounds like a great doctor!

mamatink7
by Franceska on Feb. 4, 2015 at 10:21 PM
Yea!! Sounds identical to my OB. Very proactive.
Temping is great and a must. Just roll over, take temp each morning Before getting out of bed and sleeping 4 hours straight.
If you start at beginning of cycle, you will see best results (ff will find baseline Temps for that cycle and be able to predict when to bd for during ovulation window).
hugs and baby dust!
Raindancerx
by Member on Feb. 4, 2015 at 10:26 PM
1 mom liked this

Me too. I need it.

Quoting LibraBalance:

Mrsatwell19
by Brooke on Feb. 4, 2015 at 11:12 PM
She is so wonderful ....first time I met her was today and I felt like she was my sister who I could tell anything too she's so great and I'm so relieved and excited to find a doctor who really puts all she has into her job and her patients I hope all you ladies find a ob like me :) any one in the bellaire / wheeling area she's a wonderful doctor her name is lea harms

Quoting LibraBalance:

Mrsatwell19
by Brooke on Feb. 4, 2015 at 11:14 PM
Thank you so much :) I'm very excited to get the action started good luck to you to

Quoting mamatink7: Yea!! Sounds identical to my OB. Very proactive.
Temping is great and a must. Just roll over, take temp each morning Before getting out of bed and sleeping 4 hours straight.
If you start at beginning of cycle, you will see best results (ff will find baseline Temps for that cycle and be able to predict when to bd for during ovulation window).
hugs and baby dust!
Mrsatwell19
by Brooke on Feb. 4, 2015 at 11:14 PM
Her name is lea harms :)

Quoting Raindancerx:

Me too. I need it.

Quoting LibraBalance:

haveagoodday
by on Feb. 5, 2015 at 6:35 AM

Sounds like you found an amazing doctor. Congrats on that. I use OPK's but have never done the temping thing. I do have PCOS and struggled for a decade to get pregnant. I was successful and have 2 children, but it was a struggle. Finding the right doctor that is proactive is really the key. If you need any help or a shoulder feel free to let me know. FX for you!!! I do recommend Wondfo OPK's, cheap and they have never let me down, even with PCOS> I have gotten false positives on more expensive brands.

Mrsatwell19
by Brooke on Feb. 5, 2015 at 9:20 AM
I know I like her so much :) thank you for all your advice it was very inspiring and keeps hope alive for me :) I just got my income tax back lol and I already had wondafos in my cart and thank you for letting me know I could come to you with any questions but I just feel like I'm getting somewhere with this doctor I've had some that don't want to do shit they just want to give you a regular check up and shoot out the door before you can ask for help on getting pregnant

Quoting haveagoodday:

Sounds like you found an amazing doctor. Congrats on that. I use OPK's but have never done the temping thing. I do have PCOS and struggled for a decade to get pregnant. I was successful and have 2 children, but it was a struggle. Finding the right doctor that is proactive is really the key. If you need any help or a shoulder feel free to let me know. FX for you!!! I do recommend Wondfo OPK's, cheap and they have never let me down, even with PCOS> I have gotten false positives on more expensive brands.

mamatink7
by Franceska on Feb. 5, 2015 at 10:39 AM
Your so welcome! It makes all the difference in the world to have an ob that cares and will work with us!

Quoting Mrsatwell19: Thank you so much :) I'm very excited to get the action started good luck to you to

Quoting mamatink7: Yea!! Sounds identical to my OB. Very proactive.
hugs and baby dust!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)