Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Guess I'm done for this month 😢

Posted by on Feb. 18, 2015 at 8:20 AM
  • 7 Replies
AF is scheduled for Monday but my temps took a dramatic drop this morning so I guess I'm done for the month. This sucks!
by on Feb. 18, 2015 at 8:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
XJTrixie
by Suzi on Feb. 18, 2015 at 9:17 AM

How many dpo are you?  Was the dip below cover line?  I had a dip at 11 dpo and then it raised almost a full degree 12dpo got my bfp 14dpo.

nikkiellison
by Nikki on Feb. 18, 2015 at 9:36 AM
I'm 10dpo. I had a .3 dip 3dpo then it went up again. Yesterday it was 99.0 and today it was 97.9. I guess I've lost hope when it dropped. My chart never showed a cross line because apparently going from the 97 range to 99 was not a big enough thermal shift. I hope there is still hope.
Quoting XJTrixie:

How many dpo are you?  Was the dip below cover line?  I had a dip at 11 dpo and then it raised almost a full degree 12dpo got my bfp 14dpo.

kelly617
by Platinum Member on Feb. 18, 2015 at 10:49 AM

There is absolutely still hope
my charts always look like crap the month I get pregnant (3 times now....2 babies and one chemical...the charts looked like POOP!)
Totally thought I was out each time and then boom BFP

With my youngest I didn't get even a faint line until 13dpo I was already like 2 or 3 days late...I implanted the day AF was due....so crazy stuff happens...you're still in
FX for a bfp!!!

nikkiellison
by Nikki on Feb. 18, 2015 at 10:57 AM
Thanks!!! This really helped. I've been so down since my temp this morning. My chart has been crazy stupid this month but I know I've o because I've had positive opk
Quoting kelly617:

There is absolutely still hopemy charts always look like crap the month I get pregnant (3 times now....2 babies and one chemical...the charts looked like POOP!)Totally thought I was out each time and then boom BFPWith my youngest I didn't get even a faint line until 13dpo I was already like 2 or 3 days late...I implanted the day AF was due....so crazy stuff happens...you're still inFX for a bfp!!!

tluvsd2
by TONI on Feb. 18, 2015 at 11:16 AM
U R SO NOT OUT FX!!! I HOPE U GET YOUR BFP SWEETY😊🙏😊
XJTrixie
by Suzi on Feb. 18, 2015 at 11:18 AM

You're definitely still in.  Keeping my FX for you!

nikkiellison
by Nikki on Feb. 18, 2015 at 11:30 AM
Aww! Thank you everyone!!! I really needed the positive encouragement! We're not telling anyone we're ttc so its so nice to have such a great group of women to talk to and give encouragement to. Thanks again!!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)