Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

MIA for a while! How is everyone doing??

Posted by on Feb. 18, 2015 at 8:40 AM
  • 10 Replies

by on Feb. 18, 2015 at 8:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MarriedMyPrince
by on Feb. 18, 2015 at 10:05 AM
1 mom liked this
Hello and welcome back! Idk you yet. I've been here since the spring of 2013. Been ttc for 16 months. How are you?
only1rhaine
by Member on Feb. 18, 2015 at 10:30 AM

Hi and thank you,

I joined a few months ago, but had a painful cycle and just about quit everything lol.  No Facebook no cafemom no anything.  Today I actually had a FET of 6 day blastocysts so I am super excited!!  How are you?

Nuggit222
by Chrissie on Feb. 18, 2015 at 12:02 PM

Sorry you went through a rough time but yay for 6 day blasts! How many did you have transferred?

Quoting only1rhaine:

Hi and thank you,

I joined a few months ago, but had a painful cycle and just about quit everything lol.  No Facebook no cafemom no anything.  Today I actually had a FET of 6 day blastocysts so I am super excited!!  How are you?

only1rhaine
by Member on Feb. 18, 2015 at 1:37 PM
I am sorry too lol. We transfered 2. How are you doing this cycle?

Quoting Nuggit222:

Sorry you went through a rough time but yay for 6 day blasts! How many did you have transferred?

Quoting only1rhaine:

Hi and thank you,

Nuggit222
by Chrissie on Feb. 18, 2015 at 1:46 PM

Great! How many dpt are you? I'm doing good, almost 7 weeks pregnant with a singleton from my 2nd fresh IVF cycle.

Quoting only1rhaine: I am sorry too lol. We transfered 2. How are you doing this cycle?
Quoting Nuggit222:

Quoting only1rhaine:

Hi and thank you,

only1rhaine
by Member on Feb. 18, 2015 at 1:55 PM
Wow! Congrats I missed the announcement ;-)

I had my transfer today so I still have the whole two weeks to wait.

Quoting Nuggit222:

Great! How many dpt are you? I'm doing good, almost 7 weeks pregnant with a singleton from my 2nd fresh IVF cycle.

Quoting only1rhaine: I am sorry too lol. We transfered 2. How are you doing this cycle?
Quoting Nuggit222:

Quoting only1rhaine:

Hi and thank you,

Nuggit222
by Chrissie on Feb. 18, 2015 at 2:43 PM

Well good luck! Hopefully your TWW moves quickly!

Quoting only1rhaine: Wow! Congrats I missed the announcement ;-) I had my transfer today so I still have the whole two weeks to wait.
Quoting Nuggit222:

Quoting Nuggit222:

Quoting only1rhaine:

Hi and thank you,

only1rhaine
by Member on Feb. 18, 2015 at 3:31 PM
Thank you!

Quoting Nuggit222:

Well good luck! Hopefully your TWW moves quickly!

Quoting only1rhaine: Wow! Congrats I missed the announcement ;-) I had my transfer today so I still have the whole two weeks to wait.
Quoting Nuggit222:

Quoting Nuggit222:

Quoting only1rhaine:

Hi and thank you,

mamatink7
by Franceska on Feb. 18, 2015 at 3:41 PM

that sounds wonderful!! when do you go back? since you are going to transfer all, will you save rest for another pregnancy? so many ladies do this so i am just curious. we will save whatever we dont use.

only1rhaine
by Member on Feb. 19, 2015 at 3:03 AM

Quoting mamatink7:

that sounds wonderful!! when do you go back? since you are going to transfer all, will you save rest for another pregnancy? so many ladies do this so i am just curious. we will save whatever we dont use.

I had a total of 8 that were frozen on day 6,  We transfered 2 and if we get our BFP sadly we will abandon  the rest.  In Italy we aren't allowed to donate them.  You have to keep them in them frozen and our clinic charges 150euro for three months or you can sign away your rights to them.  Considering we already have 3 kids and we don't want to pay 600 euro a year to keep them with no intentions in using them, we will sign away our rights. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)