Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tested this AM

Posted by on Feb. 18, 2015 at 9:35 AM
  • 7 Replies

Mobile Photo

BFN! Cycle day 22. AF is due in
by on Feb. 18, 2015 at 9:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
mommy2dennis
by Member on Feb. 18, 2015 at 9:36 AM
6 days. Sorry I don't know why that didn't go on there.
MarriedMyPrince
by on Feb. 18, 2015 at 9:43 AM
1 mom liked this
I see a line but the blue dye is so unreliable. Looks like a thin gray line, probably an evap. Your not out yet till AF shows up. Hold on! GL
mommy2dennis
by Member on Feb. 18, 2015 at 9:48 AM
I held it to the light, shined a flash light on it. There is not a line there! 😢😢 next time I'm buying the dollar store tests!

Quoting MarriedMyPrince: I see a line but the blue dye is so unreliable. Looks like a thin gray line, probably an evap. Your not out yet till AF shows up. Hold on! GL
MarriedMyPrince
by on Feb. 18, 2015 at 9:56 AM
Well if your af is due in 6 days which is almost a week. The egg most likely hasn't implanted yet. The most common day of implantation is 9dpo. It's unlikely to have implanted at this point. Also this test is meant to be taken the day of missed period right? Most of those are 50MUi sensitivity so you need at least this much HGC to get an accurate reading. Get the dollar tree tests there 1$ and more like 25 MUi more sensitive than the pack says. It says to take the day of your missed period but tons of girls get earlier BFP's with them for some unknown reason. GL

Quoting mommy2dennis: I held it to the light, shined a flash light on it. There is not a line there! 😢😢 next time I'm buying the dollar store tests!

Quoting MarriedMyPrince: I see a line but the blue dye is so unreliable. Looks like a thin gray line, probably an evap. Your not out yet till AF shows up. Hold on! GL
mommy2dennis
by Member on Feb. 18, 2015 at 10:07 AM
This test was a 5 days before missed period. I know I should of waited but I'm horrible at that!

Quoting MarriedMyPrince: Well if your af is due in 6 days which is almost a week. The egg most likely hasn't implanted yet. The most common day of implantation is 9dpo. It's unlikely to have implanted at this point. Also this test is meant to be taken the day of missed period right? Most of those are 50MUi sensitivity so you need at least this much HGC to get an accurate reading. Get the dollar tree tests there 1$ and more like 25 MUi more sensitive than the pack says. It says to take the day of your missed period but tons of girls get earlier BFP's with them for some unknown reason. GL

Quoting mommy2dennis: I held it to the light, shined a flash light on it. There is not a line there! 😢😢 next time I'm buying the dollar store tests!

MarriedMyPrince
by on Feb. 18, 2015 at 10:13 AM
1 mom liked this
Lol I know that! I've been there many, many, many months. Gl to you sweetheart I hope you get your bfp this cycle

Quoting mommy2dennis: This test was a 5 days before missed period. I know I should of waited but I'm horrible at that!

Quoting MarriedMyPrince: Well if your af is due in 6 days which is almost a week. The egg most likely hasn't implanted yet. The most common day of implantation is 9dpo. It's unlikely to have implanted at this point. Also this test is meant to be taken the day of missed period right? Most of those are 50MUi sensitivity so you need at least this much HGC to get an accurate reading. Get the dollar tree tests there 1$ and more like 25 MUi more sensitive than the pack says. It says to take the day of your missed period but tons of girls get earlier BFP's with them for some unknown reason. GL

tluvsd2
by TONI on Feb. 18, 2015 at 10:45 AM
1 mom liked this
U ALMOST HAVE A WEEK SWEETY U R REAL EARLY BUT I SURE HOPE AND PRAY U R BLESSED W YOUR BFP😊ID WAIT AND TRY I SAY TRY LOL TO TEST AS CLOSE TO AF AS POSSIBLE GOOD LUCK❤
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)