Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How many rounds of CLOMI did you take?

Posted by on Feb. 23, 2015 at 8:52 AM
  • 13 Replies
Today's only day 1 of our first round of clomiphene. I'm excited but keep hearing different things and people needing more then one round of these pills. Anyone did the same and did you see results? Interested in hearing other ladies stories
by on Feb. 23, 2015 at 8:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Fairegirl33
by on Feb. 23, 2015 at 9:20 AM

im bumping... today is my 1st day of round 1 too :)

sf1409
by on Feb. 23, 2015 at 9:44 AM
So its ur first pill to! Do you have any other kids? How long have you tried getting pregnant

Quoting Fairegirl33:

Fairegirl33
by on Feb. 23, 2015 at 9:55 AM

I have 3 kids.... we have been trying a year and a few months...

I ovulate just fine... im just taking the clomid this month because we are doing IUI and we are hoping to get a few moving targets LOL  im 40, working on 41 so the bio clocking is ticking... ugh

how about you?

Quoting sf1409: So its ur first pill to! Do you have any other kids? How long have you tried getting pregnant
Quoting Fairegirl33:

Fairegirl33
by on Feb. 23, 2015 at 9:56 AM

are you taking the clomid at night ?  i think im going to take it when i get home from work LOL  im scared!!!! LOL

sf1409
by on Feb. 23, 2015 at 10:25 AM
I took it this a.m I'm 26 i have a 5yrar old and got pregnant right off birth control. I took 2 rounds of the depo and got off it about 9mo ago or more. I had to have those pills to jump start my period a few mo ago and last week since I have it now my Dr said to take the Clomid for 5 days

Quoting Fairegirl33:

are you taking the clomid at night ?  i think im going to take it when i get home from work LOL  im scared!!!! LOL

Fairegirl33
by on Feb. 23, 2015 at 10:27 AM

ok, i think i remember you posting last week about the depo thing...

well good luck and let me know how the symptoms go for ya!   im hope for little to none!  LOL

Quoting sf1409: I took it this a.m I'm 26 i have a 5yrar old and got pregnant right off birth control. I took 2 rounds of the depo and got off it about 9mo ago or more. I had to have those pills to jump start my period a few mo ago and last week since I have it now my Dr said to take the Clomid for 5 days
Quoting Fairegirl33:

sf1409
by on Feb. 23, 2015 at 11:17 AM

So far so good i took it with water and a little bit of food just in case. I don't feel dizzy or anything hope that dosn't change later. My Dr said I could be pregnent within 3 1/2 weeks hope so if not we might just take a brake. I don't want to keep being on different meds if it dosn't work this time might wait a few months or so and let my body do what it  has to.

Marah2008
by Silver Member on Feb. 23, 2015 at 2:35 PM
I've taken 5 cycles of it. It didn't result in a bfp. I took 4 cycles of letrozole and that didn't work either :( we've been trying for nearly 4 years with a fe breaks in there.
fitcoachtiff
by Silver Member on Feb. 23, 2015 at 3:03 PM
While TTC #2 we did 3 failed rounds of clomid. Two I didn't ovulate and one I did ovulate but didn't catch the egg. They switched me to femara, and I conceived my first round on that medication after 25 months of trying.

TTC #3 we have done 4 rounds so far. One at 50 mg, three at 100mg. I conceived on my 3rd cycle of clomid last November but lost the baby in December. Now I'm on my 4th round.
sf1409
by on Feb. 23, 2015 at 4:40 PM
My Dr said I can go back on birth control and jump right off that might help have u tired

Quoting Marah2008: I've taken 5 cycles of it. It didn't result in a bfp. I took 4 cycles of letrozole and that didn't work either :( we've been trying for nearly 4 years with a fe breaks in there.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)