Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Day 16 AF still late with a BFN

Posted by on Feb. 23, 2015 at 5:14 PM
  • 7 Replies
Day 16 AF still late has anyone experienced this. Was going to go to the doctors but can't get an appointment until march 24 I mind as well wait to see if I get my AF. I could go to Planned parenthood but I'm sure the test would still be negative.
by on Feb. 23, 2015 at 5:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Mommy-Ro
by Bronze Member on Feb. 23, 2015 at 8:20 PM
Cd day 16 or your 16 days late?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
otmcfadden
by on Feb. 23, 2015 at 10:24 PM
Not 16 days past cd. i was supposed to have my period feb 7th it never came so im 16 days late from having my period.
mswc101
by Emm on Feb. 24, 2015 at 12:54 AM
1 mom liked this

wow - you are not out until she shows! my friend didnt poas positive until 8 weeks late! Fx

otmcfadden
by on Feb. 24, 2015 at 10:41 AM
Wow @mswc101 that's a long time to not know wow. Thanks you for responding it gives me hope.
tluvsd2
by TONI on Feb. 24, 2015 at 10:48 AM
1 mom liked this
U COULD HAVE OD A BIT LATER ALSO IMPLANTED LATE IT HAPPENS ALOT SO U R NOT OUT IF U KEEP GETTN A BFN ID AT SOME POINT GO N FOR BLOOD TO BE SURE I HOPE SHE STAYS GONE AND U GET YOIR BFP GOOD LUCK KEEP US POSTED😊
amc103
by Silver Member on Feb. 24, 2015 at 11:20 AM

A few months ago, I was 2 weeks late and that NEVER happens. Many HPT's came back negative and so I went to the doctor and she confirmed through a physical exam that I was not pregngnt. She ordered some bloodwork and it turned out that my prolactin was really high, and that caused my seriously late period. Mine was from a super amount of stress.....have you been under a lot of stress lately?

otmcfadden
by on Feb. 24, 2015 at 1:03 PM
@Amc103 in January i was a little stressed.That could be why im late. But not sure.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)