Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pre-seed

Posted by on Feb. 23, 2015 at 5:33 PM
  • 13 Replies

Has anyone used pre-seed?? Does anyone know how many times to use it..

by on Feb. 23, 2015 at 5:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
butterfly122183
by Member on Feb. 23, 2015 at 5:54 PM

I use it Everytime we BD. I dont have much cervical fluid. Clomid tries that for me lol.

tluvsd2
by TONI on Feb. 23, 2015 at 6:08 PM
I USE IT DURING O TIME AND A LIL GOES A LONG WAY GOOD LUCK TO U😊
Mady0993
by Member on Feb. 23, 2015 at 6:43 PM
We got pregnant 2nd cycle using this used it every day during fertile week I love it I'm 21 weeks now !!!!
Pukity
by on Feb. 23, 2015 at 7:45 PM

I'm going to start that this cycle and I read on Amazon that just a little amount less than the amount stated on the package for the aplicator is more than enough and everytime you BD specially during the fertile week

NataliaLinny
by Member on Feb. 23, 2015 at 9:42 PM
I used it last month but no luck! Some i stopped trying
HisUsmcWifey
by Gold Member on Feb. 23, 2015 at 11:18 PM

I used it for almost 6 months with no luck. When we stopped trying and using aids we got pregnant right away.

mswc101
by Emm on Feb. 24, 2015 at 12:33 AM

i have just started using it this cycle. 3rd night in. i find up to 2 in the plunger is well enough - went over to about 2 1/2 last night and tooooo muchhhhhh lol

rbdanes
by on Feb. 24, 2015 at 8:12 AM

This is our first cycle using it during fertile week :) We enjoyed it :D I used about 1.5-2gs... I'm always super dry and don't produce much of anything on my own.

klandis0629
by Bronze Member on Feb. 24, 2015 at 9:18 AM
Not sure if this is why but in November and December we used regular lubricant then switched to preseed in January and I found out I was pregnant February 1st. I tend to be real dry though so I do think it helped.
Fairegirl33
by on Feb. 24, 2015 at 9:56 AM

use it during your fertile week..... from my experience and from what i have heard many say, def use much less than the directions say or sex will be like being on a slip and slide LOL

my dr doesn't think that mucinex or preseed makes very much of a difference for the "average woman".  of course some women do have a problem with cm but that is an very small % of women.

no matter... i have also heard that evening primrose oil works good to help with cm.

good luck!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)