Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

First opktests pic included please help!

Posted by on Feb. 23, 2015 at 6:45 PM
  • 5 Replies

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

The top was 5 hours ago the bottom one taken minutes ago. I think I'm not supposed to do it more than every 12 hours right? I'm a poasa And these are my first two opks. I have had af issues where it disappeared after sept 5th 2014. I had some bleeding on jan 26th and it lasted 3 days but it was pretty light I don't know if it counts as af bc I don't know when it's supposed to come. Anyway, according to that I'm on cd 27 I think? Does it look like I could be gearing up for ovulation? do opks show up clear if you've already ovulated? Thanks.

*bottom pic is the last strip I'll do tonight. I don't know if they are getting darker, I don't think so, but I did have ewcm today and was super moody. And have restless leg syndrome (?) Not sure if it's related. Thanks ladies for helping me out! You all are the best
by on Feb. 23, 2015 at 6:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Pukity
by on Feb. 23, 2015 at 7:46 PM
1 mom liked this

Bump for answers.

LibraBalance
by Megan on Feb. 23, 2015 at 8:53 PM
1 mom liked this
I take 2-3 (sometimes 4,lol) a day. They are cheap so why not? Don't use fmu, you could get a false positive. I always have two lines regardless of where I am in my cycle. Sometimes they will get progressively darker a few days leading up to O, and sometimes I'll get a complete - and blazing positive within hours of each other. Good luck hun!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
FireMoonGypsy
by Bronze Member on Feb. 23, 2015 at 9:21 PM
Thank you!

Quoting LibraBalance: I take 2-3 (sometimes 4,lol) a day. They are cheap so why not? Don't use fmu, you could get a false positive. I always have two lines regardless of where I am in my cycle. Sometimes they will get progressively darker a few days leading up to O, and sometimes I'll get a complete - and blazing positive within hours of each other. Good luck hun!
praying4baby985
by Silver Member on Feb. 23, 2015 at 10:31 PM
1 mom liked this
I always have a second line and it progressively darkens as O approaches. Yours does look to me like it could be getting close to a surge. Look for other clues from your body like EWCM. For me, I notice that increasing about 2 days or so before my positive OPK. I suggest testing in the late afternoon/early evening and I don't think it needs to be every 12 hours. But, if you don't mind thinking about it and dealing with holding your pee and not drinking much, test away! If you want to keep posting your test pics, we'll help you pinpoint GO time! Good luck doll :)
FireMoonGypsy
by Bronze Member on Feb. 23, 2015 at 10:58 PM

TY!

I noticed EWCM today and I was SUPER moody and have RLS really badly in my left leg - not sure if that means anything?  - I don't do the BBT, but I'm really hoping my lines get darker! I'll be posting updates, thanks for taking a look! 

Quoting praying4baby985: I always have a second line and it progressively darkens as O approaches. Yours does look to me like it could be getting close to a surge. Look for other clues from your body like EWCM. For me, I notice that increasing about 2 days or so before my positive OPK. I suggest testing in the late afternoon/early evening and I don't think it needs to be every 12 hours. But, if you don't mind thinking about it and dealing with holding your pee and not drinking much, test away! If you want to keep posting your test pics, we'll help you pinpoint GO time! Good luck doll :)

"The truth is not always beautiful, nor beautiful words the truth" - Lao Tzu

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)