Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

anyone else..

Posted by on Feb. 23, 2015 at 10:44 PM
  • 3 Replies
Is anyone else having an off month for Af. I was due for it the 20th I know it's only 3 days late but just wondering if it could be because there are only 28 days this month or shouldn't it matter? I've been having normal periods since November and now it wants to act up again....

Any input would be great. I stopped tracking cycle days and such because I got addicted to it and thought it could affect my chances of getting pregnant so I'm not sure my "O" date
by on Feb. 23, 2015 at 10:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
florallove92
by Group Admin on Feb. 23, 2015 at 11:03 PM

Yes! Last Tuesday I thought I had started AF, put a pad on, had barely anything in it. Been spotting off and on since, thought I was starting my period again on Saturday, now just regular spotting again. A little cramps too. What the heck! Lol 

Raynas_mommy
by Member on Feb. 23, 2015 at 11:36 PM
I just hate this I haven't even had spotting! The beginning of the month I have had some cramping that felt like small contractions but nothing major thought af was going to show and nothing.

Quoting florallove92:

Yes! Last Tuesday I thought I had started AF, put a pad on, had barely anything in it. Been spotting off and on since, thought I was starting my period again on Saturday, now just regular spotting again. A little cramps too. What the heck! Lol 

FireMoonGypsy
by Bronze Member on Feb. 23, 2015 at 11:45 PM

My cycles started going whacky. I didn't have anything after Sept 5th, then Jan 26th 3 days of really light bleeding that may or may not have been a period - usually my periods are crampy and heavy. It's driving me nuts! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)