Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i think we are done......

Posted by on Feb. 27, 2015 at 10:37 AM
  • 6 Replies

trying, if it doesnt work this month we are taking a break for awhile...it makes me said but i am stressed to the max and am erady to stop dealing with it right now.... 

by on Feb. 27, 2015 at 10:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
FireMoonGypsy
by Bronze Member on Feb. 27, 2015 at 10:44 AM
1 mom liked this

A break to de stress is probably a good thing. Maybe it'll happen then when the pressure it gone! Good luck girl, hope it all works out. :)

kdtmartin
by Silver Member on Feb. 27, 2015 at 10:58 AM
Gl honey
mrskram
by Member on Feb. 27, 2015 at 11:13 AM

I'm sorry to hear that you are having troubles conceiving. Take it from someone who can relate. My DH and I started TTC last October and had many setbacks that we weren't even able to baby dance. It was causing a lot of tension between the two of us and was stressing us both out. Once we talked about it and came up with a plan, we just let everything else fall into place... and well, I am happy to say I am almost 5 weeks pregnant! Good luck and I am sending baby dust your way!! :)

Quoting D3SMOMMY:

trying, if it doesnt work this month we are taking a break for awhile...it makes me said but i am stressed to the max and am erady to stop dealing with it right now.... 

FutureCooper118
by Kylie on Feb. 27, 2015 at 11:38 AM
I hope it's your month! I know it can be frustrating but maybe a break could help! Fx for you!
D3SMOMMY
by Amanda on Feb. 27, 2015 at 11:50 AM
1 mom liked this

thanks! who knows...last time was a surprise....so maybe! :)

Quoting FireMoonGypsy:

A break to de stress is probably a good thing. Maybe it'll happen then when the pressure it gone! Good luck girl, hope it all works out. :)

tluvsd2
by TONI on Feb. 27, 2015 at 11:56 AM
BREAKS REALLY DO HELP OUR MINDS AND OUR BODIES!:) GOOD LUCK MAYBE U WILL GET YOUR LIL SURPRISE !!!:)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)