Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to Trying to Conceive! Please introduce yourself...

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2015 at 2:36 PM
  • 47 Replies

ttcWelcome to the Trying to Conceive group!

This is a great place to find support, advice and friendship from other women who are TTC just like you!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group.
You can reply to any posts that you see and start your own posts, too. Make yourself at home and join in!

Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

Here are some questions to get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. How long have you been TTC?
2. Will this be your first baby? If not, how many other kids do you have?
3. Where do you live?  Where did you grow up?
4. What do you have planned for today?

After you've replied here, say hello to the others who've replied!
"Quote" their replies so they know you're talking to them. You can "Like" their replies as well.

Enjoy the group!

baby dustSteph

by on Mar. 4, 2015 at 2:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lexi.b
by on Mar. 7, 2015 at 12:08 PM
2 moms liked this

Hi I'm Alexis. Me and my husband (just married!) have been ttc for two months. Looking for some support here :) 

wesleys_mama
by on Mar. 7, 2015 at 6:37 PM
1 mom liked this
My name is Lindsey, I have a 13 year old son and two step sons, 15 and 14. My fiance and I are just starting ttc. We have both always wanted a girl of our own. My ex husband and I tried for years after my son was vorn but he suffered from infertility. I'm very optimistic about trying again, but wonder if we are crazy with only having 5 years before all of our boys are out of the house.
1mama2boys
by on Mar. 13, 2015 at 5:37 PM
2 moms liked this
Hello, I'm Kathy..27yr old from WA state. I've been married for almost 6yrs and we have a 9yr son, 4yr son, and 17mo daughter. I feel like I'm crazy for even thinking about having #4...but I'm starting to miss the being pregnant and having a tiny baby again...
Anybody else on the fence at all about ttc? At this point we're more just not using protection than actively TRYING to conceive..so our pregnancy will happen when it happens..
nikki4eva88
by on Mar. 14, 2015 at 7:35 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi. My name is Nicole. I'll be 27 in June. I was not actively TTC but I wasn't using any protection. I miscarried at 14 weeks in 2012 and at 22 weeks last year. I have one daughter, she makes 6 in April. My husband has no children of his own. I was born and raised in the US Virgin Islands. I went to work today, and I'm currently getting a pedicure at the nail salon.

Penesco
by New Member on Mar. 15, 2015 at 10:39 PM
2 moms liked this
Hi All, my name is Sonia. I'm 32, married and the lucky Mom of Eli. We are TTC for about 6 months now. Fingers crossed & lots of baby dust to you all!
Ponder_this
by on Mar. 16, 2015 at 4:37 PM
1 mom liked this

Hello, my name is Chaney. My husband and I decided to start trying for baby number two in October, but that meant I had to come off the depo shot.  We currently live in northern Maryland but that will be changing when he is assigned through the Navy.  Today we have just started working on our wedding plans... have a lot to do!  

Smashtastic920
by New Member on Mar. 16, 2015 at 8:56 PM
2 moms liked this
I'm Ashley. I have been TTC for 6 months. This will be baby number two. I was born and raised in Salt Lake City. Today, I am vegging out.
dodo2015
by New Member on Mar. 20, 2015 at 6:13 PM
1 mom liked this

amy married for one i have TTC FOR ONE ONE YEAR

Ashbu28
by Bronze Member on Mar. 21, 2015 at 11:50 PM
1 mom liked this
Hello my names Ashley me and my fiance have had 3 back to back miscarriages since June of last year I have 2 children 6 and 4 and I also have endometriosis. Any ideas or suggestions would help me. We haven't said hey we are gonna try and monitor everything monthly to TTC lol but we're not using protection and are on the same page of if it happens it happens due to the miscarriages I just bought ovulation tests last night so I'm gonna try again this month. I was on cafemom back in 2008 when I was pregnant with my first child and got really close to some on the site and lost touch once I forgot my password lol so now I'm back for support and to support others
SusieBower
by New Member on Mar. 22, 2015 at 9:37 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi Ladies!  My name is Susie, I am a 35 yr old mom (she will be 4 in late May) and we live in San Diego, CA.  We are now planning to have our second child. This is my second cycle since we have been trying.  It took about 8-9 months of serious trying with our first, probably well over a year of acual ttc.  It was a long, stressful time for me and I felt very alone.  I never thought to turn to a group back then. I was so alone and really needed support from other women when I would deal with another negative test.  I am so happy there is a group ike this!  I look forward to meeting everyone!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)