Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

4th day of lower ab pulling/discomfort and ligament pain

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2015 at 5:52 PM
  • 5 Replies

I also was bent over the couch picking up some matching cards from a kid's game, stood up and felt SUPER dizzy- 3rd dizzy episode in 2 days. I'm hungry but things are tasting weird. Not bad, but not good. I I have a headache, I'm tired and I was pretty emotional today. I know, getting hopes up SUCKS, but they're up.   No sign of AF and I usually don't cramp until I've already started with spotting/bleeding. 

Waiting is torture. I took a test a moment ago - not on a hold - just to see if anything would show. It didn't. :/ 

"The truth is not always beautiful, nor beautiful words the truth" - Lao Tzu

by on Mar. 4, 2015 at 5:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
tiffluv81
by Tiffanie on Mar. 4, 2015 at 6:31 PM

BUMP!

LibraBalance
by Megan on Mar. 4, 2015 at 7:14 PM
How many dpo are you?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
FireMoonGypsy
by Bronze Member on Mar. 4, 2015 at 8:59 PM

Quoting LibraBalance: How many dpo are you?

Not sure. I did OPKs this cycle for the first time and the darkest line was on Wednesday- the last one I took on Wed looked as dark as the CL, peaked from Wed - Fri of last week then started getting significantly lighter so I THINK I O'd anywhere from Wed - Friday. I had signs Wed/Thurs of EWCM, soft open cervix, moodiness, etc, and we BD'd from the Sunday before all the way until last night, minus This past Monday. 

SO I'm on DPO 7 or 8. 

LibraBalance
by Megan on Mar. 4, 2015 at 9:02 PM
1 mom liked this
good luck hun :)

Quoting FireMoonGypsy:

Not sure. I did OPKs this cycle for the first time and the darkest line was on Wednesday- the last one I took on Wed looked as dark as the CL, peaked from Wed - Fri of last week then started getting significantly lighter so I THINK I O'd anywhere from Wed - Friday. I had signs Wed/Thurs of EWCM, soft open cervix, moodiness, etc, and we BD'd from the Sunday before all the way until last night, minus This past Monday. 

SO I'm on DPO 7 or 8. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
FireMoonGypsy
by Bronze Member on Mar. 4, 2015 at 9:15 PM

you too!!!

Quoting LibraBalance: good luck hun :)
Quoting FireMoonGypsy:

SO I'm on DPO 7 or 8. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)