Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

is this getting darker or is it just me (opk)

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2015 at 11:16 PM
  • 10 Replies

Mobile Photo

Top = yesterday's at 11:18 pm
Bottom= tonight's at 11:08 PM does the one from tonight look darker ? Sorry for all the opk post I'm just new to taking opks!

HOPE SO :) if it is hopefully I'm a step closer to getting my dream of becoming a mommy ♡
by on Mar. 4, 2015 at 11:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mrsatwell19
by Brooke on Mar. 4, 2015 at 11:17 PM

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Here's another original pic and negative lol
Fairegirl33
by on Mar. 5, 2015 at 8:45 AM

it is really hard to say... and at this point, it looks like it is days away from being positive.

what cycle day are you on now?   keep up on the OPKs... try to BD atleast EOD.

GOOD LUCK!

Fairegirl33
by on Mar. 5, 2015 at 8:48 AM

and make sure you are getting atleast a 3 or 4 hour urine hold :)

Mrsatwell19
by Brooke on Mar. 5, 2015 at 11:25 AM
I have no idea where I'm at in my cycle I just started taking them because I just wasn't sure but I took 2 and they had no line on them except for the control line and then they started to get lines also shoukd I test at the same time everyday with them?

Quoting Fairegirl33:

it is really hard to say... and at this point, it looks like it is days away from being positive.

GOOD LUCK!

Fairegirl33
by on Mar. 5, 2015 at 12:02 PM

when was the first day of your last period?

Quoting Mrsatwell19: I have no idea where I'm at in my cycle I just started taking them because I just wasn't sure but I took 2 and they had no line on them except for the control line and then they started to get lines also shoukd I test at the same time everyday with them?
Quoting Fairegirl33:

GOOD LUCK!

Mrsatwell19
by Brooke on Mar. 5, 2015 at 12:13 PM
January 25th

Quoting Fairegirl33:

Quoting Mrsatwell19: I have no idea where I'm at in my cycle I just started taking them because I just wasn't sure but I took 2 and they had no line on them except for the control line and then they started to get lines also shoukd I test at the same time everyday with them?
Quoting Fairegirl33:

GOOD LUCK!

Fairegirl33
by on Mar. 5, 2015 at 12:28 PM

Ok... so that puts you on CD40 today and it is possible of course that you already ovulated being that far into your cycle.  if indeed you did already O, that would explain the negative OPKs.   

wow... do you always have long cycles?  are you seeing a doctor for that? 

do you have any problems with ovulating that you know of?   do you think that you haven't ovulated yet this month or just not sure ?

im not asking these questions to put you on alert or make you nervous.. just to get some background info :)

Quoting Mrsatwell19: January 25th
Quoting Fairegirl33:

Quoting Fairegirl33:

GOOD LUCK!

Mrsatwell19
by Brooke on Mar. 5, 2015 at 1:15 PM
I do lol I have pcos
I'm seeing a new gynocologist and she recommend I get prenatals and opk but I never got back into her yet she sent me for an ultrasound and I have to get tons of blood work done ! But I've had some spotting which
I figured was af but I never fully got af this month lol I'm not sure how to count cd days and I'm not sure if I ovulated this month or not lol

Quoting Fairegirl33:

Ok... so that puts you on CD40 today and it is possible of course that you already ovulated being that far into your cycle.  if indeed you did already O, that would explain the negative OPKs.   

do you have any problems with ovulating that you know of?   do you think that you haven't ovulated yet this month or just not sure ?

im not asking these questions to put you on alert or make you nervous.. just to get some background info :)

Quoting Fairegirl33:

Quoting Fairegirl33:

GOOD LUCK!

Fairegirl33
by on Mar. 5, 2015 at 1:23 PM

I'd def go for that ultrasound and do the blood work right away.. that way you can see what you are dealing with. 

Ask the gyno about the spotting and how to determine what would be AF and not.  

It looks like you have the cheapo OPKs (i personally love them) so it won't hurt to use them and maybe see if you can get a +.

I prob would use them 1 or maybe 2x a day... I normally do that until I start to get a "medium" colored 2nd line, then I start using them 2 or 3x a day so I won't miss the surge.

But definetly get in and get those tests done... especially if you know that ou already have PCOS.  I THINK because of the PCOS your LH could be off, the fsh could be of... so definetly go get all that checked out :))

Good Luck mama... this will happen for you.  Have faith!

Quoting Mrsatwell19: I do lol I have pcos I'm seeing a new gynocologist and she recommend I get prenatals and opk but I never got back into her yet she sent me for an ultrasound and I have to get tons of blood work done ! But I've had some spotting which I figured was af but I never fully got af this month lol I'm not sure how to count cd days and I'm not sure if I ovulated this month or not lol
Quoting Fairegirl33:

Quoting Fairegirl33:

Quoting Fairegirl33:

GOOD LUCK!

Mrsatwell19
by Brooke on Mar. 5, 2015 at 1:28 PM
I sure will :)
It's helpful ladies like you who help me keep faith :)
I'll keep updating:)

Quoting Fairegirl33:

I'd def go for that ultrasound and do the blood work right away.. that way you can see what you are dealing with. 

Ask the gyno about the spotting and how to determine what would be AF and not.  

It looks like you have the cheapo OPKs (i personally love them) so it won't hurt to use them and maybe see if you can get a +.

I prob would use them 1 or maybe 2x a day... I normally do that until I start to get a "medium" colored 2nd line, then I start using them 2 or 3x a day so I won't miss the surge.

But definetly get in and get those tests done... especially if you know that ou already have PCOS.  I THINK because of the PCOS your LH could be off, the fsh could be of... so definetly go get all that checked out :))

Good Luck mama... this will happen for you.  Have faith!

Quoting Mrsatwell19: I do lol I have pcos I'm seeing a new gynocologist and she recommend I get prenatals and opk but I never got back into her yet she sent me for an ultrasound and I have to get tons of blood work done ! But I've had some spotting which I figured was af but I never fully got af this month lol I'm not sure how to count cd days and I'm not sure if I ovulated this month or not lol
Quoting Fairegirl33:

Quoting Fairegirl33:

Quoting Fairegirl33:

GOOD LUCK!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)