Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

crying my eyes out!

Posted by on Mar. 15, 2015 at 9:51 AM
  • 21 Replies
Af was 5 days early and i was sure it was IB but nope its her.. Crying my eyes out and my husband is trying to make me feel better but i sent him away. I dont even want to be around him or anyone.. Trying to conceive is making me so emotional and its ruining my marriage. Im trying so hard to have another child but something tells me the 2 i have are the only ones i will have. Both my sisters are pregnant and it makes me so angry. I just pyshed everyone away from me and now i am home alone drowning in my sorrow. I think i am just going to give up. My husband does not have any kids and it makes me more sad that i cant give him any. I can not go through this pain again next month if we dont conceive. šŸ˜¢
by on Mar. 15, 2015 at 9:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Maries_Mommy112
by Member on Mar. 15, 2015 at 10:06 AM
1 mom liked this
I hope you feel better. :)
Peterrabbit
by Bronze Member on Mar. 15, 2015 at 10:15 AM
1 mom liked this
I have felt that way too. Hope you feel better soon
MylittlePea
by Member on Mar. 15, 2015 at 10:25 AM
1 mom liked this
Don't give up every month is a new chance after a year get him checked just incase
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrs.wilder2014
by Member on Mar. 15, 2015 at 10:53 AM
Thanks ladies..
Diamonds62009
by Gold Member on Mar. 15, 2015 at 11:26 AM
1 mom liked this

dont give up ive been and still trying for my 1st for 7 yrs with 2 losses.. if ttc is ruining your marriage i would suggest you guys take a break and get your marriage back on track thats what i had to do bc ttc was stressing us both out bc seeing negative after negative month after month

mrs.wilder2014
by Member on Mar. 15, 2015 at 11:53 AM
Its depressing. Ttc is taking over my emotions. My husband asked me what can he do to help me and i dont have an answer.

Quoting Diamonds62009:

dont give up ive been and still trying for my 1st for 7 yrs with 2 losses.. if ttc is ruining your marriage i would suggest you guys take a break and get your marriage back on track thats what i had to do bc ttc was stressing us both out bc seeing negative after negative month after month

tluvsd2
by TONI on Mar. 15, 2015 at 2:12 PM
1 mom liked this
IM SOOOO SORRY. HUGS HUN IV BEEN THR THE FIRST DAY FOR ME IS SO HARD I JUST TRY TO PAMPER MYSELF DO LIL THINGS FOR ME AND BY DAY 3 I FEEL BETTER AND LOOK TO THE NEXT CYCLE FOR HOPE IT'S SO HARD ALMOST 6 YEARS HERE IM OLDER JUST KNOW U WILL GET YOUR BFP SWEETY ā¤šŸ˜Šā¤
florallove92
by Group Admin on Mar. 15, 2015 at 2:31 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm so sorry :( A lot of us here know how hard it can be! How long have you two been trying for? Have ou seen your dr?

momof1want1mor
by Jenny ;) on Mar. 15, 2015 at 2:40 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm sorry , lord knows many of us ladies know what the disappointment is like while ttc. fxd for next cycle to be THE ONE ;) gl hon

mrs.wilder2014
by Member on Mar. 15, 2015 at 4:51 PM
We have been trying for 3 months but i had an ectopic pregnancy last time.. šŸ˜¢

Quoting florallove92:

I'm so sorry :( A lot of us here know how hard it can be! How long have you two been trying for? Have ou seen your dr?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)