Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cycle Buddy???.......and little back story!!!!

Posted by on Mar. 15, 2015 at 11:06 AM
  • 9 Replies

So me and my DH has been trying for a baby for almost 2 1/2 years and this april will be our 1 year anniversary so i hope i get good news by then :) but anyways back to it..... i  have pcos and so this cycle my doctor put me on clomid days 5-9 which i have a really good filling about and today is CD2 so wendesday i start clomid thru next sunday then i have to do opk test til i get a positive then go back to doctor 7 days after for blood work....and then by our anniversary i should be able to test and see if everything worked out or not....

BUt anyone else on cycle day 2 or close and taking clomid?

GL and baby dust to all you ladies!!!!

by on Mar. 15, 2015 at 11:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
rachel216
by Bronze Member on Mar. 15, 2015 at 11:09 AM
Hope you get your BFP!!! Good luck ive heard ppl having great success with clomid
mommyyates
by Bronze Member on Mar. 15, 2015 at 11:29 AM
Quoting rachel216: Hope you get your BFP!!! Good luck ive heard ppl having great success with clomid

Thanks and yeah me too so i hope it works for us too...we would really love to find out for  our anniversary!!

mommyyates
by Bronze Member on Mar. 15, 2015 at 12:00 PM

BUMP!

Maria_Peanut
by Silver Member on Mar. 15, 2015 at 12:08 PM
Im in my 2ww but good luck and fx for you !
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lollypeg9896
by Gold Member on Mar. 15, 2015 at 1:33 PM
I'm in my TWW but good luck hun. Word of advice, clomid can cause false positive OPK if you start too early. Wait at least 2 days after your last pill before you start testing. And take it at night before bed in case you have side effects. Good luck and FX!!
mommyyates
by Bronze Member on Mar. 15, 2015 at 1:39 PM
Thanks and yeah doc said to wait till day 10 or 11 to start testing... And I had planned in it I had heard the same thing and thanks so much and his luck to you to

Quoting Lollypeg9896: I'm in my TWW but good luck hun. Word of advice, clomid can cause false positive OPK if you start too early. Wait at least 2 days after your last pill before you start testing. And take it at night before bed in case you have side effects. Good luck and FX!!
tluvsd2
by TONI on Mar. 15, 2015 at 2:07 PM
CD2 TAKING CLOMID OR SOY NOT SURE BUT GOOD LUCK HUN DEF TAKE CLOMID AT NIGHT THAT WAY U MISS MOST SIDE EFFECTS BABY DUST I HOPE U GET YOUR BFP HUN😊
mommyyates
by Bronze Member on Mar. 15, 2015 at 3:58 PM
Oh so same cycle and yeah I am, and me too I really feel good about this cycle tho so fingers crossed.....and good luck on which ever you decide on and baby dust your way too

Quoting tluvsd2: CD2 TAKING CLOMID OR SOY NOT SURE BUT GOOD LUCK HUN DEF TAKE CLOMID AT NIGHT THAT WAY U MISS MOST SIDE EFFECTS BABY DUST I HOPE U GET YOUR BFP HUN😊
rachel216
by Bronze Member on Mar. 15, 2015 at 4:53 PM
Quoting mommyyates:
Quoting rachel216: Hope you get your BFP!!! Good luck ive heard ppl having great success with clomid

Thanks and yeah me too so i hope it works for us too...we would really love to find out for  our anniversary!!

That would be a great surprise! Good luck
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)