Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ugh my body..

Posted by on Mar. 15, 2015 at 8:15 PM
  • 8 Replies

Really needs to make up its mind. 7DPO and all day I have gone back and forth between AF like cramps and gas pains. 

by on Mar. 15, 2015 at 8:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
praying4baby985
by Silver Member on Mar. 15, 2015 at 9:25 PM
Maybe implantation cramping! One of my early pregnancy symptoms is cramping and low back pain between 5-9 dpo! Actually think I'm having it today at 6dpo. We are cycle buddies ;)
When are you planning to start testing?
bem8489
by Brandy on Mar. 15, 2015 at 9:38 PM

Well since I had the trigger they told me not to test before the 23rd. BUT since we all know us TTCers are notorious for POAS I have been testing out my trigger. I am 8 DPT today and got a negative on a $ test but a faint on a FRER.

Quoting praying4baby985: Maybe implantation cramping! One of my early pregnancy symptoms is cramping and low back pain between 5-9 dpo! Actually think I'm having it today at 6dpo. We are cycle buddies ;) When are you planning to start testing?

praying4baby985
by Silver Member on Mar. 15, 2015 at 9:47 PM
Oh, I see. Did you do 5,000 or 10,000 units of the trigger? That tricky beast! Giving you lines for days that are just a tease! Lol

Quoting bem8489:

Well since I had the trigger they told me not to test before the 23rd. BUT since we all know us TTCers are notorious for POAS I have been testing out my trigger. I am 8 DPT today and got a negative on a $ test but a faint on a FRER.

Quoting praying4baby985: Maybe implantation cramping! One of my early pregnancy symptoms is cramping and low back pain between 5-9 dpo! Actually think I'm having it today at 6dpo. We are cycle buddies ;)

swthugsnksses30
by Silver Member on Mar. 15, 2015 at 9:54 PM
Me too, and I'm 6dpo. I just made a post about my chart. It's the craziest it's ever been. Fingers crossed for bfps next week. This seems to be the month for them.
bem8489
by Brandy on Mar. 15, 2015 at 10:37 PM

10,000 :(

Quoting praying4baby985: Oh, I see. Did you do 5,000 or 10,000 units of the trigger? That tricky beast! Giving you lines for days that are just a tease! Lol
Quoting bem8489:

Quoting praying4baby985: Maybe implantation cramping! One of my early pregnancy symptoms is cramping and low back pain between 5-9 dpo! Actually think I'm having it today at 6dpo. We are cycle buddies ;) When are you planning to start testing?

praying4baby985
by Silver Member on Mar. 15, 2015 at 10:50 PM
Well, it's a good sign that the line is almost gone at least. I did triggers before and it took 12-14 days to be gone :/
Best wishes doll!

Quoting bem8489:

10,000 :(

Quoting praying4baby985: Oh, I see. Did you do 5,000 or 10,000 units of the trigger? That tricky beast! Giving you lines for days that are just a tease! Lol

Quoting bem8489:

Quoting praying4baby985: Maybe implantation cramping! One of my early pregnancy symptoms is cramping and low back pain between 5-9 dpo! Actually think I'm having it today at 6dpo. We are cycle buddies ;)

tryingfor7
by Amber on Mar. 16, 2015 at 8:37 AM
Did u test??
bem8489
by Brandy on Mar. 16, 2015 at 4:27 PM

I tested out my trigger. As of yesterday ( 7DPO ) my tests were negative. I am 8 DPO today. Been gassy again, crampy and TMI had some diharrea. I think I am going to just wait to test on the 23rd like my doctor told me to.

Quoting tryingfor7: Did u test??

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)