Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

help!

Posted by on Mar. 16, 2015 at 12:31 AM
  • 13 Replies
I've been on two rounds of clomid. Due to my progesterone levels being really low. How long after taking clomid did you become pregnant... And did the hormones before you got pregnant make you feel like you was going insane?
by on Mar. 16, 2015 at 12:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
swthugsnksses30
by Silver Member on Mar. 16, 2015 at 12:47 PM
Bump....ive never been on clomid, but I know others have
tiffluv81
by Tiffanie on Mar. 16, 2015 at 1:11 PM

bump i never used clomid but I heard that it can make you moody. I have know women with low pro that get the otc of the pro cream at a local organic store. I use the pro cream.

lovebug199434
by New Member on Mar. 17, 2015 at 12:49 AM
Has it worked on you before
Natalieena
by Member on Mar. 17, 2015 at 1:23 AM
I have taken twice before and conceived the first month of taking it
It hasn't given me any side effects xx
Fairegirl33
by on Mar. 17, 2015 at 2:48 AM
I used clomid this cycle... 9dpo today fx.

I had no symptoms.
Fairegirl33
by on Mar. 17, 2015 at 2:49 AM
1 mom liked this
Do they have you on progesterone supplements?
lovebug199434
by New Member on Mar. 18, 2015 at 6:46 AM
No just the clomid.... I guess it has progesterone in it. Cause my levels were at 3 last time they checked and after my first round of clomid they went up to a 7 so my doctor put on a second round and their up to the normal level which is 15....
Pukity
by on Mar. 18, 2015 at 7:19 AM
Yhe first time I used it worked on the second round and yes I felt I was going insane. super moody, emotional, less patient than ever.. uugghhh I hope you get your bfp soon!
Fairegirl33
by on Mar. 18, 2015 at 8:50 AM

did you feel your symptoms during the days you were taking clomid or during a worse 2ww?   

Quoting Pukity: Yhe first time I used it worked on the second round and yes I felt I was going insane. super moody, emotional, less patient than ever.. uugghhh I hope you get your bfp soon!

Pukity
by on Mar. 18, 2015 at 8:59 AM

yes after finish taking them, right around the ovulation and on.  uggh I don´t want to go back to that, but I think I will have to do another round unfortunately.

Quoting Fairegirl33:

did you feel your symptoms during the days you were taking clomid or during a worse 2ww?   

Quoting Pukity: Yhe first time I used it worked on the second round and yes I felt I was going insane. super moody, emotional, less patient than ever.. uugghhh I hope you get your bfp soon!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)