Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

2ww symptoms journal (( UPDATE2 what the doctor said))

Posted by on Mar. 16, 2015 at 7:44 AM
  • 26 Replies

UPDATE2 RIGHT ON THE TOP SINCE THIS CYCLE WONT BRING ANYTHING.

I HAVE AN INFECTION IN MY FALLOPIAN TUBES. IM ON THREE DIFFERENT MEDS AND ANTIBIOTICS. IN TWO WEEKs I go back to get checked to make sure it's gone AND to check my tubes. She said they are already getting damaged from the infection. That they are stretched and may never go back and that it would be next to almost impossible to get pregnant without assistance but that she would check after the two weeks. I have my appointment set.

I'm upset I won't lie. I don't want to have beyond repair tubes. But now I just have to take care of myself and pray.

--------

So I decided I'm going to go ahead and post what's going on in my 2ww so far and lll keep updating!

AF CD1 feb 24

1dpo..... Leftover EWCM, sensitive cervix during BD

2dpo......cervix feels closed&firm, headache and stomach ache

3dpo......sticky/creamy cm,closed&firm, headache, bloating, stomach ache

4dpo...... Creamy/sticky cm. Gas,bloating, cramps, lower back ache, lower stomach is sensitive to touch, hiccups, runny nose

5dpo...... Creamy/sticky cm, high &afire cervix, headaches, bloating, backache, my skin broke out which is rare for me-I got a bunch of pimple eh, no appetite

6dpo....... Creamy/sticky CM, stomach aches, headache, constipated, more acne, no appetite, bloated, lower back pain, hiccups

7dpo.......(3/16/15) so far I woke up needing to pee. So I poas. It's unclear. Picture in first comment. Then after I peed, I lay down and got stomach pains lower and then got really nauseated so I went to the bathroom and started gagging but nothing came out (probably because my stomach was empty. waited a while and got extremely hungry. Headache,backache and stomach ache so far. We DTD today and I had discomfort down there. Pressing on my lower stomach hurts. Everything food especially greasy food sounds gross.

*next Monday I have an OBGYN appointment on my Cd28/15dpo I think.

8dpo......,, woke up at 3am with urge to pee. Took hpt. (Page one second comment) Feeling down. Stomach cramps intense. My cervix is high, feels like soft but swollen. Idk. Closed. My back aches. I can't sleep and it's already been two hours. No appetite for anything. In the warm shower since it eases the pain but debating on seeing a dr today for the pain 😔 small headache. Fell asleep finally for a little bit and woke up feeling nauseated and with stomach cramps still.

UPDATE 1 : 3/18/15
I WAS IN SO MUCH PAIN SO I WENT TO A CLINIC AND THEY SENT ME TO THE HOSPITAL. AFTER TWO SONOGRAMS, CT SCAN AND BLOOD AND URINE WORK AND HOURS OF WAITING. THEY TOLD ME THAT MY FALLOPIAN TUBES ARE SWOLLEN. AND MAY HAVE AN INFECTION. MY LEFT TUBE IS ACTUALLY HIGHER UP.

THE ER DOCTOR CALLED THE GYNO AND WOKE HIM UP AND TOLD HIM WHAT WAS GOING ON AND TODAY I HAVE TO SEE HIM AT 1pm.

OF COURSE IM SCARED. I DONT KNOW WHAT TO EXPECT. THEY HAVE ME ON ANTIBIOTICS AND PAIN MEDS. :(

My worst fear is losing my tubes or something. 😔😭 TTC for 4 1/2 years and now this. Will update later.
by on Mar. 16, 2015 at 7:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
biancalina20
by Bianca on Mar. 16, 2015 at 7:44 AM

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

7dpo FMU HPT
biancalina20

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

8dpo. Don't see much. But I'm not giving up especially with these symptoms. 😔😔😭.
biancalina20
Reserved just in case ;)
biancalina20
Reserved just in case ;)
LibraBalance
by Megan on Mar. 16, 2015 at 7:47 AM
1 mom liked this
Gl!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
biancalina20
by Bianca on Mar. 16, 2015 at 7:59 AM
Thank You!

Quoting LibraBalance: Gl!
tryingfor7
by Amber on Mar. 16, 2015 at 8:04 AM
Only 7dpo?? I'm seeing a line in that first pic?!
MylittlePea
by Member on Mar. 16, 2015 at 9:17 AM
1 mom liked this
I see something
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MysticRose81
by on Mar. 16, 2015 at 10:00 AM
1 mom liked this
I see something also good luck
praying4baby985
by Silver Member on Mar. 16, 2015 at 10:24 AM
1 mom liked this
Ahhhh!! I see something! Oh my goodness girl! I can't wait to watch the progress. This might me it :))
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)