Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

18 week update :)

Posted by on Mar. 16, 2015 at 3:39 PM
  • 22 Replies
2 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Hey ladies! I'll be 18 weeks tomorrow!!!! ;) time is just flying by lol

I have my ultrashound scheduled next Tuesday when I will be 19 weeks, and we are praying that baby isn't being shy when getting his or her picture taken... Other than that I really don't have much other news. Been feeling baby move but nothing felt on the outside yet, and that is something I am anxious for. Daddy wants to feel baby.

by on Mar. 16, 2015 at 3:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Mar. 16, 2015 at 5:00 PM
1 mom liked this

I already said it but I don't mind saying it again Bwahah!! You look great hun!! All bump now! Too cute! Can't wait for your u/s!!!

momof1want1mor
by Jenny ;) on Mar. 16, 2015 at 5:35 PM

awe thank you my dear ;) I was starting to feel like chopped liva ova hea lol :) I guess I'm just not as active as I used to be on here , but thx again you brought a smile to my face

Quoting NoraDun:

I already said it but I don't mind saying it again Bwahah!! You look great hun!! All bump now! Too cute! Can't wait for your u/s!!!

NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Mar. 16, 2015 at 5:37 PM

Yea me either! Honestly I have kinda stuck to our little facebook group!! Been too busy to do much else! But nope your loved <3 What day is your u/s. I am sure you said but I don't remember! Mine is the 31st and I swear time has slowed down as the days have passed LOL

Quoting momof1want1mor:

awe thank you my dear ;) I was starting to feel like chopped liva ova hea lol :) I guess I'm just not as active as I used to be on here , but thx again you brought a smile to my face

Quoting NoraDun:

momof1want1mor
by Jenny ;) on Mar. 16, 2015 at 6:16 PM
1 mom liked this

Originally it was scheduled for April 2nd, but I found out I will be working that day so I called to reschedule and they bumped me up to March 24th! (next tuesday) I'll be 19 weeks that day so I'm hopeful we should leave the appt knowing what it is we will  be having :) hubby is going to request the entire day off, and this will be his first ultrasound and hopefully gender reveal ;)

Quoting NoraDun:

Yea me either! Honestly I have kinda stuck to our little facebook group!! Been too busy to do much else! But nope your loved <3 What day is your u/s. I am sure you said but I don't remember! Mine is the 31st and I swear time has slowed down as the days have passed LOL

Quoting momof1want1mor:

Quoting NoraDun:

NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Mar. 16, 2015 at 6:19 PM

Very exciting!! I will watch for updates!

Quoting momof1want1mor:

Originally it was scheduled for April 2nd, but I found out I will be working that day so I called to reschedule and they bumped me up to March 24th! (next tuesday) I'll be 19 weeks that day so I'm hopeful we should leave the appt knowing what it is we will  be having :) hubby is going to request the entire day off, and this will be his first ultrasound and hopefully gender reveal ;)

Quoting NoraDun:

Quoting momof1want1mor:

Quoting NoraDun:

momof1want1mor
by Jenny ;) on Mar. 16, 2015 at 6:24 PM
1 mom liked this

oh yea you know that I will update as soon as I know anything

Quoting NoraDun:

Very exciting!! I will watch for updates!

Quoting momof1want1mor:

Quoting NoraDun:

Quoting momof1want1mor:

Quoting NoraDun:

brandyharp
by on Mar. 16, 2015 at 6:31 PM
Congrats on your bump....you look beautiful
tiffluv81
by Tiffanie on Mar. 16, 2015 at 6:36 PM

you are just so cuteeee. I love your hair. Heck I have always loved your stlye. woman.. So cute. gosh I can not wait until I can show my belly.. 

tiffluv81
by Tiffanie on Mar. 16, 2015 at 6:41 PM
1 mom liked this

hey my appt on is 03/23 i will be posting then as well. How have you been feeling.?

Careeka22
by Caitlin on Mar. 16, 2015 at 6:52 PM
Looking good, can't wait for your update!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)