Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Could I be pregnant?

Posted by on Mar. 16, 2015 at 8:37 PM
  • 11 Replies

Okay yall. I'm driving myself crazy. I feel pregnant. I'm getting dizzy spells like I did when I was pregnant with my first and second daughters. The first day of my last period was January 26th. We had sex 3 times between March 1 and 2. Because I'm irregular I don't know if I missed a period yet. Early this week I had brownish/pink mucus spotting when I wiped. I'm almost positive it's implantation bleeding, but I don't know if I'm pregnant because all week I've been testing with First Response and I'm not getting a positive. Is it possible that I'm pregnant?! I am getting myself excited but hopefully I'm not tricking myself into believing I am. Can anybody tell me they had to wait longer than expected to before they got a positive test? 

by on Mar. 16, 2015 at 8:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CMLittle719
by Bronze Member on Mar. 16, 2015 at 8:41 PM

since you're irregular I'm not sure. Did you use OPKs to test for ovulation?

rachel216
by on Mar. 16, 2015 at 8:46 PM
I was able to get a positive test by 3weeks pregnant, id wait another week or so and test again. Good luck
.mommaroo.
by New Member on Mar. 16, 2015 at 8:47 PM

No, I didnt use OPK's! :-/ This is going to be a hard, long wait to find out.

Oxana23
by on Mar. 16, 2015 at 9:25 PM

I didn't get a positive with my first baby until I was  11 days late for my period! So you never know :) Good Luck and FX for your bfp soon! :D

.mommaroo.
by New Member on Mar. 16, 2015 at 9:34 PM

Thanks! What does fx mean?

Oxana23
by on Mar. 16, 2015 at 9:50 PM

Fingers Crossed :) 

Quoting .mommaroo.:

Thanks! What does fx mean?

Oxana23
by on Mar. 16, 2015 at 9:54 PM

By the way, you can click on "quote" right below our comments and reply to our comment that way we get the notification that you replied and we can also reply back again. ;)

.mommaroo.
by New Member on Mar. 16, 2015 at 11:06 PM
1 mom liked this

Got it ;) thanks!

Quoting Oxana23:

By the way, you can click on "quote" right below our comments and reply to our comment that way we get the notification that you replied and we can also reply back again. ;)

Newmumtobe44
by Member on Mar. 16, 2015 at 11:21 PM

u deff could very possibly be pregnant. I didnt get " real" positive til about 15 dpo. I was pretty well 4 weeks. I did get wha tlooked to me like an evap at 3 weeks 5 days.I would wait a week and test again .

florallove92
by Group Admin on Mar. 17, 2015 at 12:04 AM

It seems unlikely if the only days you had sex were March 1st and 2nd and you're getting BFN's. You'd already be 14dpo at the earliest if say you did O between the 1st and 3rd. Are you able to get blood work? GL :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)