Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Just started period after chemic pregnancy in February need some advice

Posted by on Mar. 16, 2015 at 10:50 PM
  • 7 Replies
Ok so I had a chemical pregnancy in February and started bleeding February 13th I just started today my period so I'm ready this month to full on concieve lol I started taking my prenatals today is there any advice you can give me to make this work lol if you haven't read my last post I have had 3 back to back miscarriages since June of last year all blood work has seemed to come back normal and I have endometriosis! Just really hoping this month it works I have a obgyn appointment in April for my follow up so I'm hoping good news by then. Anything at all you can think of to help me put it out there!!

Thank you and tons of good luck to you all
by on Mar. 16, 2015 at 10:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
swthugsnksses30
by Silver Member on Mar. 16, 2015 at 11:36 PM
I'd suggest using ovulation predictors and charting ur temps. Good luck ;) baby dust
Ashbu28
by Bronze Member on Mar. 17, 2015 at 12:17 AM
I have an app called clue that does period and fertility window just gets confusing what does the temping do

Quoting swthugsnksses30: I'd suggest using ovulation predictors and charting ur temps. Good luck ;) baby dust
swthugsnksses30
by Silver Member on Mar. 17, 2015 at 3:52 AM
Those apps r only a guesstimate. Temping confirms that u did ovulate.

Quoting Ashbu28: I have an app called clue that does period and fertility window just gets confusing what does the temping do

Quoting swthugsnksses30: I'd suggest using ovulation predictors and charting ur temps. Good luck ;) baby dust
Fairegirl33
by on Mar. 17, 2015 at 7:14 AM
Do you know if you have low progesterone? I might talk to your talk about doing a progesterone 7dpo test to make sure.
Ashbu28
by Bronze Member on Mar. 17, 2015 at 7:39 AM
When I Just had my chemical pregnancy in February I practically had like no progesterone my level was I think a 2 and then dropped lower then that at the second draw he has never check my levels as he is just now looking into why am having back to back miscarriages

Quoting Fairegirl33: Do you know if you have low progesterone? I might talk to your talk about doing a progesterone 7dpo test to make sure.
Fairegirl33
by on Mar. 17, 2015 at 9:16 AM
If your progesterone is that low your body will most likely not sustain a pregnancy. Maybe ask him about going on supplement after ovulation. I think ladies start about 3dpo. That will get you up to up a healthy level.

Good luck hun

Quoting Ashbu28: When I Just had my chemical pregnancy in February I practically had like no progesterone my level was I think a 2 and then dropped lower then that at the second draw he has never check my levels as he is just now looking into why am having back to back miscarriages

Quoting Fairegirl33: Do you know if you have low progesterone? I might talk to your talk about doing a progesterone 7dpo test to make sure.
Ashbu28
by Bronze Member on Mar. 17, 2015 at 8:26 PM
Thank you so much I will definitely ask him! Good luck to you too!!

Quoting Fairegirl33: If your progesterone is that low your body will most likely not sustain a pregnancy. Maybe ask him about going on supplement after ovulation. I think ladies start about 3dpo. That will get you up to up a healthy level.

Good luck hun

Quoting Ashbu28: When I Just had my chemical pregnancy in February I practically had like no progesterone my level was I think a 2 and then dropped lower then that at the second draw he has never check my levels as he is just now looking into why am having back to back miscarriages

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)