Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

can't do this again

Posted by on Apr. 5, 2015 at 5:48 AM
  • 5 Replies
Hello so the 25th I found out I was pregnant. We weren't trying at that time so it was a surprise. I was having a hard time with it because I just had my very first miscarriage 3 months ago. I have two healthy daughters. I've had a total of 4 pregnancies. 2 healthy ones. 1 miscarriage. And I'm on my 4th now. The dr immediately started blood work to test for my hcg levels. The 1st time they were 144. And the send time 4 days later they were 590. So I'm scheduled to go in for a sono on the 8th to get some more results as far as exactly how far along and what not.

Well this morning I woke up and I had a stomach ache so I went potty. When I wiped there was blood on tp. So I wiped my vagina and there was a small amount of bright red blood with a small clot. Since then I've checked like 5 times and there has been no bleeding. I'm having slight cramping but nothing serious. Is it possible another miscarriage is happening? What has me worried is the tiny clot and the cramping even though that could be nothing. I'm really scared. I can't go through a miscarriage again. I'm on my knees begging for my baby to be okay 😭
by on Apr. 5, 2015 at 5:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
eChard
by Silver Member on Apr. 5, 2015 at 6:07 AM
I bled a lot in the beginning of this pregnancy. At 6 weeks I had a gush of blood, a gush that sent blood down my leg :( I'm almost 17 weeks now. Hang in there, it may be nothing. They told me to look out for cramping and soaking a pad within an hour. Hope all goes well for you!
mel2015
by Melissa on Apr. 5, 2015 at 6:58 AM
I don't have any experience, but I am hoping that all is fine for you. Good luck mama. Happy & healthy 9 mos!
LibraBalance
by Megan on Apr. 5, 2015 at 7:25 AM
Blood can be normal in the early stages of pregnancy but it's when it's accompanied by cramping it's time to worry. I would call your doctor honey. I have my fx your little bean is just getting snuggled in! Good luck!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommyAddie
by Gold Member on Apr. 5, 2015 at 8:05 AM
I've had bleeding and clots during pregnancy and everything still be fine. I bled heavily for days.

Anytime you see red blood, call your dr. But if all you saw was a little amount, you can probably relax a bit.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
corrinacs
by Ruby Member on Apr. 5, 2015 at 8:06 AM
It depends. Call the doctor on call anyway!!!! It is technically a threatened miscarriage.

I had a huge subchorionic hemorrhage that bled like crazy. And Leo's here today enjoying his Easter. It was a rough time requiring total bed rest, but Leo survived!!

Good luck and keep us posted!!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)