Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

9 dpo

Posted by on Apr. 5, 2015 at 10:05 AM
  • 9 Replies

Hey ladies 

So i am 9 dpo making o day march 27  cycle day 15.

I was temping this cycle but i was really worried about catching the eggie since this is really my first time temping every day. 

Well My breasts are tender not horrible but if i touch them they are tender. Ive also notices alot of veins popping up all over them. I have never noticed this before. I wake up in the morning and feel sick never throw up and i have not been able to get enough sleep!

I have had no other symptoms nothing like sensitivity to smells or anything and my cm is increased but nothing to horrible. 

I am just looking to see what you ladies think. I have been pregnant before but that was 5 years ago i remember nothing about the symptoms i had with him lol.

Af is supposed to be here the 13. 

Should i even test if i was to test is it to soon im sorry ladies im just confused. 

Thanks for listening. 

by on Apr. 5, 2015 at 10:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
huntmom1104
by Member on Apr. 5, 2015 at 10:06 AM

I have also had mild heartburn

vcory
by Bronze Member on Apr. 5, 2015 at 11:51 AM
You have a long luteal phase! Like 17 days. You 100% you O'd already?
huntmom1104
by Member on Apr. 5, 2015 at 12:03 PM
I got a positive opk on cd 15 so that's what I went with along with the temp spike from fertility friend we bd the night before o and day after then every other

Quoting vcory: You have a long luteal phase! Like 17 days. You 100% you O'd already?
huntmom1104
by Member on Apr. 5, 2015 at 12:04 PM
My af is also short 3 days maybe 4 at the most

Quoting vcory: You have a long luteal phase! Like 17 days. You 100% you O'd already?
vcory
by Bronze Member on Apr. 5, 2015 at 4:27 PM
Wow! I got my BFP 9dpo so you could always test tomorrow :)

Quoting huntmom1104: My af is also short 3 days maybe 4 at the most

corrinacs
by Ruby Member on Apr. 5, 2015 at 6:54 PM
Sounds like you're good to test :). I had similar symptoms when I was pregnant with my two.

Good luck!!!
tuckermum
by Crysta on Apr. 5, 2015 at 11:32 PM
I would test in a couple days :) GL hope you get your BFP soon.
mel2015
by Melissa on Apr. 6, 2015 at 7:03 AM
I would wait a few days to test if you can stand it. ☺ I get nervous to test early because I hate seeing a bfn. Let us know when you test! Fx and baby dust to you!
corrinacs
by Ruby Member on Apr. 6, 2015 at 8:35 AM

I wouldn't look too much into all of it just yet :).   Good luck and I hope you get your BFP!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)