Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hi

Posted by on Apr. 5, 2015 at 1:14 PM
  • 19 Replies
hello everyone my name is Miranda and I'm new to the site I have endometriosis and ttc and looking for all the tips anyone can give me
by on Apr. 5, 2015 at 1:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
swthugsnksses30
by Silver Member on Apr. 5, 2015 at 3:20 PM
Welcome girlie. Hope ur journey is short. I just recommend opks and temping
rachel216
by Bronze Member on Apr. 5, 2015 at 3:34 PM
Opks definitely and if you dont ovulate regular id recommend cloimd or ferma also take prenatals and there is a website called natural fertility.com (google it). And it will give!you all types of suggestions to help get pregnant! Good luck hope you have a short journey
mamatink7
by Franceska on Apr. 5, 2015 at 3:45 PM
Welcome!!! How long have you TTC? Has the OB put you on some meds that could help you? I've been on clomid (more side effects and had loss with it) Femara (no side effects, insurance covered it) metformin (really helps w ovulation).
Hope you share BFP sooner than later
mamatink7
by Franceska on Apr. 5, 2015 at 3:46 PM
1 mom liked this
Amazing site! Been on there forever and learned so much.

Quoting rachel216: Opks definitely and if you dont ovulate regular id recommend cloimd or ferma also take prenatals and there is a website called natural fertility.com (google it). And it will give!you all types of suggestions to help get pregnant! Good luck hope you have a short journey
jerimeshia
by Silver Member on Apr. 5, 2015 at 3:56 PM
Welcome welcome
Pukity
by on Apr. 5, 2015 at 3:57 PM

Welcome. and  I hope you can get good advices here, this group is so supportive.

are you on any med right now to help with endometriosis?

Ashbu28
by Bronze Member on Apr. 5, 2015 at 5:45 PM
Only meds I have been told that can be taken to help endometriosis is pretty much menopause like medication like luperon and it doesn't let you concieve

Quoting Pukity:

Welcome. and  I hope you can get good advices here, this group is so supportive.

are you on any med right now to help with endometriosis?

Ashbu28
by Bronze Member on Apr. 5, 2015 at 5:46 PM
I have endometriosis to and I have had 3 back to back miscarriages since June of last year Iv been using opks but ran out so now I'm kind of stuck are you periods regular
paTrollDog
by on Apr. 5, 2015 at 5:47 PM
Welcome and plenty of bd for you!
corrinacs
by Ruby Member on Apr. 5, 2015 at 6:55 PM
Welcome!! I hope you get your BFP soon :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)