Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Confused!? Tmi. UPDATE!

Posted by on Apr. 5, 2015 at 2:00 PM
  • 8 Replies

Ok so I'm almost 50 days late and now I'm having a wet but thick stretchy mucous happening. So what could that be then. Could I be ovulating or could that might be a sign I'm fixing to start. Im so confused. Last night I was having some light pains in my right ovary but mostly I have a dull ache in my left and off and on cramps. I took a test yesterday since I hadn't taken one in weeks and it was negative.

Ok so my Last period was Dec. 28th and I finally just started yesterday thank god! I started a diet pill and starting working out Tuesday so I guess that helped kick start it. Cramping bad but Im happy to deal with it. It has been very stressful and Im just glad its back.

by on Apr. 5, 2015 at 2:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Jade_elle
by Member on Apr. 5, 2015 at 2:04 PM

hi there. 50days late seems to be positively pregnant.

but u mentioned that the test was -ve. 

there are slight chances of 50-50.

you may need to go to the obgyn for this. they will just scan it to confirm. 

19greeneyesmoma
by Bronze Member on Apr. 5, 2015 at 2:10 PM
Thanks. I have always had irregular periods and normally I'd skip a month but I have never went this long without a period unless I was pregnant. My daughter will be 15 months on the 9th and I haven't been on any birth control so I just don't understand. I want get insurance until Aug. But God I don't know if I can wait that long. My last period was Dec. 28th.

Quoting Jade_elle:

hi there. 50days late seems to be positively pregnant.

but u mentioned that the test was -ve. 

there are slight chances of 50-50.

you may need to go to the obgyn for this. they will just scan it to confirm. 

Jade_elle
by Member on Apr. 5, 2015 at 2:14 PM

im pretty sure you are pregnant by judging to the delay. the most reasonable explaination is that maybe the hcg level is low perhaps? i dont think u can wait that long for the insurance. but if u need to maybe u can start consume folic acid by now

19greeneyesmoma
by Bronze Member on Apr. 5, 2015 at 2:21 PM
Too be sure if I was pregnant tho the levels would be high enough to show on a test? So right now according to my last peruod I should be around 14 weeks. My first pregnancy I was 7 weeks when I finally tested positive and my second pregnancy I was like 4 weeks.

Quoting Jade_elle:

im pretty sure you are pregnant by judging to the delay. the most reasonable explaination is that maybe the hcg level is low perhaps? i dont think u can wait that long for the insurance. but if u need to maybe u can start consume folic acid by now

rachel216
by Bronze Member on Apr. 5, 2015 at 2:45 PM
1 mom liked this
Id go see your ob! They can at least get to the bottom of things
corrinacs
by Ruby Member on Apr. 5, 2015 at 6:49 PM
Sounds like you ovulated late and tested early in your luteal phase. Test again in a couple of days - if it's darker, you have your answer :)
Mom2five87
by Jen on Apr. 5, 2015 at 6:55 PM
1 mom liked this
Sorry but I have to say it.... You really shouldn't make statements like that without having all the info. There are many reasons for long cycles and it does NOT mean you're pregnant just because you're super late. If the test is negative, she is probably not pregnant...yet. OP you need to go see your OB so they can figure it out for you. Maybe you're not ovulating...? GL.

Quoting Jade_elle:

anandeemommy88
by Bronze Member on Apr. 5, 2015 at 7:28 PM
1 mom liked this
This. At 50 days late, you would probably have a positive if you were prego. I am also working a 50 day cycle :( but i keep trying to ovulate but not actually ovulating. That could be what is happening to you.

good luck

Quoting Mom2five87: Sorry but I have to say it.... You really shouldn't make statements like that without having all the info. There are many reasons for long cycles and it does NOT mean you're pregnant just because you're super late. If the test is negative, she is probably not pregnant...yet. OP you need to go see your OB so they can figure it out for you. Maybe you're not ovulating...? GL.

Quoting Jade_elle:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)