Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Clomid questions

Posted by on Apr. 5, 2015 at 8:11 PM
  • 5 Replies

How long did it take you to conceive on clomid? I start next week and am really anxious.

by on Apr. 5, 2015 at 8:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
corrinacs
by Ruby Member on Apr. 5, 2015 at 8:13 PM

I didn't concieve on Clomid.  In fact, it preventing me from concieving as it thinned my uterine lining way too much.  So, make sure your doctor is monitoring you while you are on this medication (with ultrasounds near ovulation) to make sure you aren't hyperstimulating and your uterine lining remains as it should.

I ended up going on injectibles with IUI.  Didn't have that problem with the uterine lining after that :).

JCplus1
by Silver Member on Apr. 5, 2015 at 8:18 PM
1 mom liked this
I talked to my sil (she's a nurse) about clomid this weekend.
She said that she doesn't think this drug is a good idea for anyone, and hopes I don't take it.

4ever_a_memory
by Casey on Apr. 5, 2015 at 9:00 PM
I only took clomid for one cycle and didn't get pregnant but my dh got deployed right around ivulations. I'm doing femara this cycle.
Fairegirl33
by on Apr. 6, 2015 at 9:00 AM

i took clomid last cycle... no bfp unfortunately.  i think we may do a couple more cycles with it.

i didn't have any weird side effects but it did make me O 4 days late and also extended my LP 2 days.

good luck hun!

kayla203
by on Apr. 6, 2015 at 9:07 AM
I took it this cycle, I'm pregnant but I'm bleeding. Sonot sure what's going on yet.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)