Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

finally ovulating! IUI tommorow

Posted by on Apr. 5, 2015 at 8:35 PM
  • 13 Replies
2 moms liked this
I'm finally ovulating after I had my dose bumped to 100mgs of clomid. :-) the doctor wants to do IUI tomorrow. Fingers crossed! Please say prayers for me.
by on Apr. 5, 2015 at 8:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Peterrabbit
by Bronze Member on Apr. 5, 2015 at 8:40 PM
Good luck. Is this your first iui. Have you been taking meds. I am scheduled to start meds on the 28th for my third iui. Keep updating
butterfly122183
by Member on Apr. 5, 2015 at 8:52 PM
I have been on clomid for 5 months. The first 4 times I didn't ovulate. This month he bumped my dose to 100mg and I am finally ovulating! So they told me to come in for my first IUI tomorrow.

Quoting Peterrabbit: Good luck. Is this your first iui. Have you been taking meds. I am scheduled to start meds on the 28th for my third iui. Keep updating
swthugsnksses30
by Silver Member on Apr. 5, 2015 at 8:55 PM
Yay....catch that eggie!!
Peterrabbit
by Bronze Member on Apr. 5, 2015 at 9:04 PM
Awesome. Good luck

Quoting butterfly122183: I have been on clomid for 5 months. The first 4 times I didn't ovulate. This month he bumped my dose to 100mg and I am finally ovulating! So they told me to come in for my first IUI tomorrow.

Quoting Peterrabbit: Good luck. Is this your first iui. Have you been taking meds. I am scheduled to start meds on the 28th for my third iui. Keep updating
corrinacs
by Ruby Member on Apr. 5, 2015 at 9:25 PM
Good luck!! If that doesn't work, ask for a trigger shot :). And be prepared to elevate your hips at office. Bring a blanket.

Quoting butterfly122183: I have been on clomid for 5 months. The first 4 times I didn't ovulate. This month he bumped my dose to 100mg and I am finally ovulating! So they told me to come in for my first IUI tomorrow.

corrinacs
by Ruby Member on Apr. 5, 2015 at 9:25 PM
Good luck!! If that doesn't work, ask for a trigger shot :). And be prepared to elevate your hips at office. Bring a blanket.

mamatink7
by Franceska on Apr. 5, 2015 at 9:33 PM
This is sooo amazing! Wahooo. Go catch the eggo then bd tomorrow (I know crazy but highly recommended since you still have ewcm)
Hugs to you guys
Pukity
by on Apr. 5, 2015 at 9:55 PM
Good luck. Prayers your way
butterfly122183
by Member on Apr. 5, 2015 at 10:04 PM
Thank you. The weird thing is I dont have any cm. But I heard clomid causes that. So I'm going to use preseed. Lol I had a negative ovulation test yesterday but today it came up positive.

Quoting mamatink7: This is sooo amazing! Wahooo. Go catch the eggo then bd tomorrow (I know crazy but highly recommended since you still have ewcm)
Hugs to you guys
Lollypeg9896
by Gold Member on Apr. 5, 2015 at 10:09 PM
Good luck!!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)