Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Implantation Question *Updated OP*

Posted by on Apr. 5, 2015 at 8:46 PM
  • 14 Replies

Okay so I'm pretty sure that my AF has arrived, but it's not very heavy at all. My flows are usually light or medium, with an occasional one that's a bit heavier. 

Anyway, I'm 12 dpo today, and this morning when I used the bathroom there was a small amount of blood on the paper. It was pretty light compared to what goes on when I normally start my period. Usually it's a medium flow the first day then the next three are much lighter. But this one has started off really light, it's just weird. I know I could be reading way too much into it, and that my AF is just lighter than usual this time but I can't help holding onto some hope. My AF was expected to arrive on April 7th, and it's two days early, and I know it's rare to implant on 12 dpo and after.. 

I don't know, it's just driving me a little nuts.. I was upset this morning when I seen it, but the more I thought about it all day I decided to try and stay positive and see if my flow gets heavier. If it is only here for today and is gone tomorrow or is gone by the 7th then I may just test to see.. Would that be silly? 

Has anyone else implanted late and had a light flow they thought was their period and it ended up being implantation? I don't remember if I had implantation bleeding with my first two pregnancies, so I have no idea if this is something I experienced and missed it or what.. 

And one more thing, the flow I've had all day has not been enough to fill a pad, so I'm just really confused. So yeah if you have read all of this, then you are awesome. 

I hope you all have had a Happy Easter! :) 

UPDATE: Nevermind the post, AF was just getting ready to start up and it was just much lighter than normal. Today when I woke up the flow was heavier and bright red, so I'm out. Maybe this new cycle will work out.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

by on Apr. 5, 2015 at 8:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
swthugsnksses30
by Silver Member on Apr. 5, 2015 at 8:54 PM
I only had in w my second. It was light pink and once or twice when I wiped.
meggera007
by on Apr. 5, 2015 at 9:00 PM

Thanks for the response. 

What I've experienced has been light pink, very minimal when I wipe, and it is barely a flow which is why it's bothering me lol. 

But if this is my AF then I wish it was it's normal flow so that I know exactly what it is.

Quoting swthugsnksses30: I only had in w my second. It was light pink and once or twice when I wiped.

tuckermum
by Crysta on Apr. 5, 2015 at 11:26 PM
Bump.
mel2015
by Melissa on Apr. 6, 2015 at 6:50 AM
I would test on the 7th just to see too! Not silly at all. ☺ I don't have any experience with in, but Good Luck!!
jharve
by Bronze Member on Apr. 6, 2015 at 8:21 AM

I have had this twice. First it was just when I whipped a tiny spot that's it.  The next time I had it during my 8th pregnancy I thought it was my period coming on. More of a spotting that lasted  a day next day it was gone. I have had 8 pregnancies but I only have two kids most ended in miscarriages.

meggera007
by on Apr. 6, 2015 at 12:48 PM

Thank you, but unfortunately when I woke up this morning the flow was much heavier and bright red, so the very light stuff was just my AF getting ready to hit.

Quoting mel2015: I would test on the 7th just to see too! Not silly at all. ☺ I don't have any experience with in, but Good Luck!!

meggera007
by on Apr. 6, 2015 at 12:56 PM

I'm sorry for your losses, I can't imagine.. 

But unfortunately my AF was just getting ready to come, the start of it was just much lighter than what I'm used to.

Quoting jharve:

I have had this twice. First it was just when I whipped a tiny spot that's it.  The next time I had it during my 8th pregnancy I thought it was my period coming on. More of a spotting that lasted  a day next day it was gone. I have had 8 pregnancies but I only have two kids most ended in miscarriages.

mel2015
by Melissa on Apr. 6, 2015 at 6:57 PM
1 mom liked this
Oh no! Keep your head up...here's to this cycle!

Quoting meggera007:

Thank you, but unfortunately when I woke up this morning the flow was much heavier and bright red, so the very light stuff was just my AF getting ready to hit.

Quoting mel2015: I would test on the 7th just to see too! Not silly at all. ☺ I don't have any experience with in, but Good Luck!!

meggera007
by on Apr. 8, 2015 at 10:54 PM
1 mom liked this

Thank you, hopefully this one will be the one! :)

Quoting mel2015: Oh no! Keep your head up...here's to this cycle!
corrinacs
by Ruby Member on Apr. 8, 2015 at 11:08 PM
I would test too. If you normally have light periods, it might be worth seeing the doctor. It could signal thin uterine lining. I had that trouble when trying for my second son.

Good luck!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)