Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

am i pregnant

Posted by on Apr. 5, 2015 at 9:11 PM
  • 21 Replies
My last period was the middle to end of febuary i didnt get it in march and the top of my belly is hard. Im also irregular. Could i be pregnant or should i wait and test?
by on Apr. 5, 2015 at 9:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kmfish
by Member on Apr. 5, 2015 at 9:12 PM
You can take a test now if you've missed your period in march
JCplus1
by Silver Member on Apr. 5, 2015 at 9:17 PM
Test.
nikkifam5
by on Apr. 5, 2015 at 9:17 PM
1 mom liked this
Your uterus wouldn't be high enough to feel yet . it would still be nicely tucked into your pelvis. But if you suspect you're pregnant take a test. Especially if you've already missed a period
sexy_lil_momma
by Member on Apr. 5, 2015 at 10:09 PM
Might wait until next month to test to see if i get my period sometime this month
florallove92
by Group Admin on Apr. 5, 2015 at 10:12 PM

If your periods are irregular are you sure that you missed a period last month, and that it wasn't a long cycle in general?

I personally would just test, you can get the $1.00 dollar store tests without breaking the bank, lol. Good luck! 

sexy_lil_momma
by Member on Apr. 5, 2015 at 10:18 PM
It didnt come last month so ya i missed last month

Quoting florallove92:

If your periods are irregular are you sure that you missed a period last month, and that it wasn't a long cycle in general? I personally would just test, you can get the $1.00 dollar store tests without breaking the bank, lol. Good luck! 

florallove92
by Group Admin on Apr. 5, 2015 at 10:20 PM
1 mom liked this

You said your periods are irregular. Do you temp or track ovulation? 

Quoting sexy_lil_momma: It didnt come last month so ya i missed last month
Quoting florallove92:

If your periods are irregular are you sure that you missed a period last month, and that it wasn't a long cycle in general? I personally would just test, you can get the $1.00 dollar store tests without breaking the bank, lol. Good luck! 

cmtinokc
by on Apr. 5, 2015 at 10:28 PM

She's saying that cycles can be longer than a month. I'd test if you really want to know.

Quoting florallove92:

sexy_lil_momma
by Member on Apr. 5, 2015 at 10:31 PM
When i get my period it lasts about seven days

Quoting cmtinokc:

She's saying that cycles can be longer than a month. I'd test if you really want to know.

Quoting florallove92:

anandeemommy88
by Bronze Member on Apr. 5, 2015 at 10:33 PM
Your probably pregnant. Congrats

Quoting sexy_lil_momma: My last period was the middle to end of febuary i didnt get it in march and the top of my belly is hard. Im also irregular. Could i be pregnant or should i wait and test?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)