Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How to deal??

Posted by on Apr. 5, 2015 at 9:12 PM
  • 3 Replies

So right now I am a rollercoaster of emotions. Mostly because of the meds I am on. With everything going on with TTC and my body just not doing what it should I have been building up a lot of emotions. I hate crying so I try to avoid it. Well today the dam broke right in the middle of Easter dinner. My brother and sister in law announced they are pregnant. I started bawling my eyes out. Cried for an hour straight. I felt bad because I am happy for them I just felt like even more of a failure.

How have you handled this if you have been in a similar situation??

by on Apr. 5, 2015 at 9:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
swthugsnksses30
by Silver Member on Apr. 5, 2015 at 9:29 PM
These times r so hard. I just cry to my bf. He's been there for everything, and he is so positive. He keeps me calm, telling me it will happen.
Hope ur next tears r happy tears. I remember my friend finding out she was preg 2/3 weeks before I did. I was so upset that I told my ex husband I wanted to go home. U wanna be happy for them but at the same time ur thinking that should be me.
4ever_a_memory
by Casey on Apr. 5, 2015 at 10:14 PM
I've gotten good at just holding it in until I can go take a kickboxing class or go to the gun range to let it all out.
tuckermum
by Crysta on Apr. 5, 2015 at 11:18 PM
I cry lol. Let it out. Hugs. I hope you get your BFP soon!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)