Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Redish clesr stretchy cm

Posted by on Apr. 10, 2015 at 10:51 AM
  • 9 Replies
I was checking my cervix this morning and had red in my cm it was clear and stretchy almost. I've never had this before. I'm 8 dpo and AF is due Sunday!! Any advice?
by on Apr. 10, 2015 at 10:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
MysticRose81
by on Apr. 10, 2015 at 12:44 PM
Bump
jerimeshia
by Silver Member on Apr. 10, 2015 at 12:51 PM
If AF is due Sunday then it can be just spotting before AF. By the way you must not have a long luteal phase. I suggest talking to your doctor to lengthing out your luteal phase to give the baby more time to implant.
jerimeshia
by Silver Member on Apr. 10, 2015 at 12:52 PM
But it can also be implantation cause it's around the perfect time for that to happen. FX and good luck!
tuckermum
by Crysta on Apr. 10, 2015 at 2:08 PM
Bump
corrinacs
by Ruby Member on Apr. 10, 2015 at 3:46 PM
i agree with this. Do you know how long your luteal phase is??? Right now, I'm counting 11 days (should be around 14)

The good news is that the CM could be implantation. You're right at the right spot for that :)

Good luck!!

Quoting jerimeshia: If AF is due Sunday then it can be just spotting before AF. By the way you must not have a long luteal phase. I suggest talking to your doctor to lengthing out your luteal phase to give the baby more time to implant.
jerimeshia
by Silver Member on Apr. 10, 2015 at 3:51 PM
Yes it should be around 14 days. I guess 3 less days wouldnt make a difference cause I know some women have shorter cycles. I would still check with your doctor just to make sure. It's always better to know than to not know. How long have you been ttc?

Quoting corrinacs: i agree with this. Do you know how long your luteal phase is??? Right now, I'm counting 11 days (should be around 14)

The good news is that the CM could be implantation. You're right at the right spot for that :)

Good luck!!

Quoting jerimeshia: If AF is due Sunday then it can be just spotting before AF. By the way you must not have a long luteal phase. I suggest talking to your doctor to lengthing out your luteal phase to give the baby more time to implant.
pixiebelle211
by Member on Apr. 10, 2015 at 7:34 PM
Yes my luteal phase is short. My doctor won't do anything until August. Meanwhile I had a chemical pregnancy and it didn't stay sticky. I'm praying it's implantstion, but trying not to get my hopes up.
pixiebelle211
by Member on Apr. 10, 2015 at 7:35 PM
Been TTC for 2 years.
pixiebelle211
by Member on Apr. 10, 2015 at 7:42 PM
Also my cm is now clear and stretchy. No more red! Guess I will see what happens.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)